knurse007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I add olive oil spinach, feta and peppers with Chili seeds

or

spinach ,Braums's egg substitute, Laughing cow cheese wedge, yum
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas for my omelette make-over.

Will defo be trying anything with feta/sour cream...like those suggestions!

Thanks again :-)
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My favorite would be ham, mushrooms, onions, spinach, red peppers and cheese.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Chilli's or jalepinos with (Asda's) garlic dip instead of cheese ... But then I have quite weird taste buds so might not be your sort of thing, but can get all the ingredients from Asda so makes it easy xD

And I use the complete egg, put in mixing jug and beat until it's doubled in quantity makes for one nice fluffy omelette :D Edit: just thought I'd explain the doubled in quantity, as in if 2 unbeated eggs = 250 floz, I'll beat until they hit the 500floz line xD
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Cheese/Ham/Tomatoes.. maybe some peppers or onion too.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mixed peppers and mushrooms, I always have a bag of each in the freezer then I can use as much or as little as I want :smile:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, grated cheddar and a pinch of dried mixed herbs. Nom nom nom!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I tend to add whatever is in the cupdoards/fridge but two of my faves are red onion + sweetcorn, and cheese + baked beans!

I love omelettes!!

^^so agree - everything in the kitchen potentially gets added depending on my mood I will add salsa, heaping tablespoon light sour cream (makes it very creamy), any and all steamed veggies sitting around, onion, drop hot sauce, soy products. I sometimes bake the omelet in the oven if it gets too overloaded. We have this as dinner at least once a week.

Robin
  • MrsGarrett23
    Options
    Usually, as many veggies as possible with some bacon or ham and lots of cheese (with ketchup on top!!), now that I'm eating better\healthier and dieting...I now eat omelette made from egg whites and spinach!! :) yum oh!! (now with a little cayenne pepper on it to boost my metabalism)
  • nanawhitt
    Options
    Last night I had 1 egg, sweet peppers, onions and cheese. Served with 1 slice of toast and a clementine, it was very filling!
  • fairycake25
    Options
    Turkey, peppers, onion a lil bit of soy sauce ...scrummy !!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Usually mine go:

Tomatoes, fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese.
    Pulled pork with sauteed onions served with homemade pico de gallo/salsa
    Sliced mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes
    Shredded cheese, tomatoes, onions and spinach
    Just mixed with grated parmesan cheese

The possibilities are endless.... :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    spinach, garlic, onion, bell pepper, and whatever cheese i might have on hand.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    bump (for ideas)
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mine is nothing fancy, but I love it: cheese (I usually use a processed cheese slice, but any will do), mushrooms, and scallions.