Anyone going to hit final goal weight this summer?

Options
I have decided to set a goal of July 7th to hit my final goal. This will be my one year anniversary with my hubby and I thought there's no better time than that to want to hit my goal! I have 32 pounds to lose to get there. Is there anyone else that is getting close to their goal and would like to join me in losing it by around this time? I would love to have a partner for support. Or, is there anyone who would like to lose around 30 pounds by July? We can totally motivate each other!! :bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have decided to set a goal of July 7th to hit my final goal. This will be my one year anniversary with my hubby and I thought there's no better time than that to want to hit my goal! I have 32 pounds to lose to get there. Is there anyone else that is getting close to their goal and would like to join me in losing it by around this time? I would love to have a partner for support. Or, is there anyone who would like to lose around 30 pounds by July? We can totally motivate each other!! :bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    My final goal....I have a ways to go. My goal is to reach at least 3/4 of my goal by September 22. For our big trip to Carson City. I would like to hit my goal by Christmas. If not, I will just keep on going.
    Good luck with your goal Kistinbee
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    I reached my original goal this week, but I have a second goal I hope to achieve in about two months!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    good job lifesaver
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks guys!!:bigsmile: And good job on hitting your goal lifesaver!!
  • erin1205
    Options
    Count me in kistinbee...I have about 25 to go, but would be thrilled to lose 30. And July sounds totally conceivable!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 43lbs by June 27th which is the one year anniversary of my back surgery. If I can stay at an average of 2lbs a week I'll be there. :smile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Glad to have you on board! I'm sending friend requests!!

*Kistinbee*
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    My husband is hopefully going to get R&R during that time and I want to be at least 30 lbs lighter when I get to see him again! So count me in!!! :happy:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    5 pounds by march 1st!!! cant wait!!!

congrats lifesaver!!!!
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!
    :drinker:
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    My birthday is July 12th, and I have about 28lbs to go, I know the last 8lb of that is going to be hard, so i think July would be good to aim for...:smile:
  • baileyke
    Options
    WOW, What are the odds I have 31 pounds to lose by July 7th as well. It's a friends birthday.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Alright guys...let's do this! Maybe we should check in once a week or something. Whatever you personally would like to do. I've added some of you as friends. If anyone else would like to add me...please do! I love the support and love to give it back! So, I weighed in today at 166 pounds (I was 167 starting this week but back at my 166 that I was at last week). So, my valentines day goal was to hit 159. And I would LOVE to get down to 150 pounds before I go to Texas mid-March. So, I'll keep posting and please do the same. Let's DO THIS!!!!:bigsmile:
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to be 17 lbs lighter and more fit. I need motivation to get more cardio in! UGH! But I'd love to join in!
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Im in!!!! I would love to hit my goal by July!!!! Esp..since we go to the lake alot! Good luck to all!!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    My goal is just before the end of June for 26 more lbs.

That's pretty close, I think? :tongue:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    If I stay on track and keeping losing at leadst 2 lbs/week, I will be there by August, just in time for bikini season to end!
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    My goal is to reach my weight by the summer kick off -- Memorial Day Weekend. But if I am five or so pounds off... who cares... I will definately reach it by my birthday in late June... just in time for 4th of July! :bigsmile:
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    I am hoping to reach my goal by May. I am going hiking through Acadia National Park (Maine) and it is going to be so much easier to travel this year!!
  • twinightash
    Options
    I'm in as well. 30 lbs by July seems more realistic than what I had originally hoped and the motivation and support that everyone gives on here makes it that much easier to stay on track :o) Liesa