Anyone going to hit final goal weight this summer?

Options
2»

Replies

• cahill30
    Options
    I'm in! i'm hoping to lose 30 by July 17....my daughter's 1st birthday!
  • linda101162
    Options
    :bigsmile: ok i am in!! july 3rd is my 3 anniversary!! i would love to wear a knock out bathingsuit for the first time!! wooo hooooo lets do this you guys!! good luck everyone!!!
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    I'm in too. I hope to be at my goal weight- 15 lbs lighter by May-ish. Good luck everyone!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    This comes just in time!!!! I have a plan to reach my goal weight at the end of April but would love the support and another way to be accountable. So how are we doing this? Are we checking in weekly?
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 30 lbs by the beginning of summer and another 10 by the end.
    Well, I've already lost almost 20 so I think I can shoot for July as my goal. If it doesn't pan out I will still have another few months.
    Count me in!
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have another 21 lbs to lose and hopefully I will achieve that either June or July. It would be awesome to hit it by June 18 since that is when I started losing, so that would be 84 lbs in one year. Not to bad!!!
  • abrandenberger
    Options
    I AM DEFINENTLY...I have started at 157...and now am 150...I hope to be 140 by may...and if I keep eating right...then I should be good...I think calorie couting doesn't do it's justice if you are eating lots of junk food as the calories...i try to eat as healthy as possible now...especially becuase I want my BIKKINI BODY BACK!!!!:happy:
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Hello everyone, ya'll can count me in!!! I would like to lose between 25-30 pounds by July. I started at 152 (Jan. 8), and I am now down to 145.We can do this!!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm in, since I didn't even come close for the Valentines challenge. 22 pounds by July would be sooooo wonderful.
    Lets do it.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    I have to hit mine by May - I already bought the bathing suits. :tongue:
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I hope to lose 30 lbs by September 3 from 180 to 143! I've lost 7 so far and I love my new body already!!!!

Can't wait for this summer!

Connie Lynn
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have 25 pounds left to reach my first goal. I have more goals in the back of my mind, but I want to be at 160 first. I haven't set an ending date, but now I think I will. I'm gonna go with July 14 because that's my birthday. I plan on lookin hot that day :wink: lol.

:heart: Kels
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Alright guys...let's do this! Maybe we should check in once a week or something. Whatever you personally would like to do. I've added some of you as friends. If anyone else would like to add me...please do! I love the support and love to give it back! So, I weighed in today at 166 pounds (I was 167 starting this week but back at my 166 that I was at last week). So, my valentines day goal was to hit 159. And I would LOVE to get down to 150 pounds before I go to Texas mid-March. So, I'll keep posting and please do the same. Let's DO THIS!!!!:bigsmile:

Hello, kistinbee!

How was your Valentines goal? I'm eating lots more and working out lots more. May 1, here I come.
    Good luck all!

~Cheryl