Ladies - Your Friday Eye Candy Thread

Options

Replies

• GrahamBarwick
    Options
    This was places on a posting of EYE CANDY FOR THE GUYS....I have modified it to this thread and want to see what type of response it would get...Have at it....

I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful men photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

i am real unphotoshoped ordinary man who has lost 6 stone and made something of my life and i made it on here lol......don't know how though...and come on mate your saying you dont look at women in mags and papers on tele and find them attractive
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    << My bio pic! hehe

Too bad I didn't get a 'piece' of Hugh too! lol
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    This was places on a posting of EYE CANDY FOR THE GUYS....I have modified it to this thread and want to see what type of response it would get...Have at it....

I'm sorry but eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.
    thank you graham! that was well said. he has worked really hard to get to where he is!
    I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

i am real unphotoshoped ordinary man who has lost 6 stone and made something of my life and i made it on here lol......don't know how though...and come on mate your saying you dont look at women in mags and papers on tele and find them attractive
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

I'm sorry but eye candy?

thank you graham! that was well said. he has worked really hard to get to where he is!

:smile:
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    i have this image in photobucket & since i've uploaded it, i've found so many reasons to use it... "what kind of underwear should i buy my dh"... "men's underwear size"... now "friday eye candy"... just saying... this pic works in a lot of scenario's :laugh: happy friday!!

db.jpg

Looooove Beckham!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    alexander-skarsgard--large-msg-13266796714.jpg

I don't even need nudity or color for this gorgeous man... tall, stoic, a big gloomy and brooding. YES PLEASE!
    In-freakin'-deed! Love a Viking!!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Such a sexy man... I hope this link works.. LOL...

Idris.jpg
    Idris2.jpg
    Idris3.jpg

Thank you for posting him, some chocolate needed to be added.

He's gorgeous!!!
  • ohlisalisa
    Options
    OOOOOOOoooolala!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling very inspired!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

whu on earth do people keep putting me on these! Oh dear eeekkkkkkkk :blushing:
    Eye candy indeed

OH NO!!!! not you as well!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk i am well embarrassed
    :blushing:

Well if you didn't want to be ogled........well you know what they say about the internet
  • Kmcchesney
    Kmcchesney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thank you!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

I'm sorry but eye candy?

Well said Graham and you deserve the glory after all that hard work x
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

This man is worthy of being climbed and swung from like an oak tree.....

I want a playground like this!!!!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    BAD MAN!!! Go to my room!

And by the way, I know EXACTLY what to do with these dudes - and they will come begging for more!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

Eye candy indeed

Well if you didn't want to be ogled........well you know what they say about the internet

lol...... they were taken from my agency websites....there there to make get me jobs lol...but hey ho, thanks all the same hehehe:happy:
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    i feel the same way about taylor lautner.....but damn he's fine....besides....i'm team jakward... :)
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for my picture to appear, can;t figure out why I didn't make the list?
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Laron-Landry-boby-022312-4.png
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

Eye candy indeed

bump. just because xx
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Such a sexy man... I hope this link works.. LOL...

Idris.jpg
    Idris2.jpg
    Idris3.jpg

You ain't lying, I LOVE him
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way about taylor lautner.....but damn he's fine....besides....i'm team jakward... :)

My son is watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I can't even look at the tv. :(