Replies

• chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4ef1e4da852ba.jpg

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

whu on earth do people keep putting me on these! Oh dear eeekkkkkkkk :blushing:
    Eye candy indeed

OH NO!!!! not you as well!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk i am well embarrassed
    :blushing:

OMG I think women would pay to see you naked :wink:
    that is THE ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST pic I have seen in a long time. thank you for being naked

really its not AT ALL THAT..... oh dear!!!!! thans all the same... i am flattered..but i really am not that hot that i deserve to be on the same page as most of these guys
    *sighs* Oh but you are hot and you do deserve to be on this thread. You prove that there are "real" hot guys out there. And now to go workout...

and out of all the pictures here would you believe yours is the one that has been reposted the most......... not that I have been checking much! lmao .....so real guys are the winners after all......
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
  • emfilomena
    emfilomena Posts: 120
    Options
    Bless this beautiful thread :blushing:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4ef1e4da852ba.jpg

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

whu on earth do people keep putting me on these! Oh dear eeekkkkkkkk :blushing:
    Eye candy indeed

OH NO!!!! not you as well!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk i am well embarrassed
    :blushing:

OMG I think women would pay to see you naked :wink:
    that is THE ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST pic I have seen in a long time. thank you for being naked

really its not AT ALL THAT..... oh dear!!!!! thans all the same... i am flattered..but i really am not that hot that i deserve to be on the same page as most of these guys
    *sighs* Oh but you are hot and you do deserve to be on this thread. You prove that there are "real" hot guys out there. And now to go workout...

and out of all the pictures here would you believe yours is the one that has been reposted the most......... not that I have been checking much! lmao .....so real guys are the winners after all......

lol.... thanks...... means a lot :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful men photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Oh qq. Srsly what a whiny crybaby. Just go away, or better yet, don't click the thread in the first place if you "don't approve."
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    The guys I like don't necessarily need to be cut...for me it is about their image...their style...their smile...etc.

I love Timothy Olyphant...he has a great smile and mouth......
    Timothy.jpg

Don't usually like Blondes...but there is just something about Alexander Skarsgard...especially as Eric in True Blood
    VILF-alexander-skarsgard-15794257-1024-768.jpg

A young badass Colin Farrell...something about an Irish accent...and a bad boy....
    farrell_colin_001.jpg
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    @HauteP1nk: I like the way you think ;)
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    jensen-ackles.jpg

3970008867_1375e42de6.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful men photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Oh qq. Srsly what a whiny crybaby. Just go away, or better yet, don't click the thread in the first place if you "don't approve."

+1
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    yummy2.jpg

Hot hot hot!

oh that's it right there!!
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    um... best thread ever!!!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    you had me at abel... but thanks for the others. You have done immeasurable good for the world today.
    Do you watch SOA? Jax, drooool

yes, yes, yes
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    Soo many hot guys! :love: :love: :love:

One quick question though... am I the only one who finds Alexander Skarsgard and Channing Tatum completely overrated and plain (well Alex)? I mean, Alexander is not ugly but I see so many guys who look like him on a daily basis. Channing, on the other hand, bleh definitely not plain but his features are too scrunched up imo.

Anyway, someone post some Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Sheehan, and Robert Pattinson pics QUICK :blushing: . I'd do it if I knew how lol.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Love the channing tatum quote lol
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

3970008867_1375e42de6.jpg