• sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    kellan_lutz_shirtless_pubes1-400x550.jpg

OH. MY. GAAAAWWWWD. I think my heart just stopped. That is all kinds of perfect right there! God bless you for sharing this!!!!!
    omg is right! who is this? i need to find some more pics of him! and yes whoever posted this one thank you thank you and thank you!

Thats Kellan Lutz, Calvin Klein underwear model, and actor in the Twilight Saga and the movie Immortals
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options

OH. MY. GAAAAWWWWD. I think my heart just stopped. That is all kinds of perfect right there! God bless you for sharing this!!!!!
    That's what I call one healthy meal - smooth, satisfying, and fat free. MMM--MMMM-MMMM - yummy!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    no kidding right? and you get to burn some calories while you are at it! lol im about to have one right here just looking at him
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4ef1e4da852ba.jpg

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

whu on earth do people keep putting me on these! Oh dear eeekkkkkkkk :blushing:
    Eye candy indeed

OH NO!!!! not you as well!!!!!!!!!! eeeekkk i am well embarrassed
    :blushing:

OMG I think women would pay to see you naked :wink:
    that is THE ABSOLUTELY HOTTEST pic I have seen in a long time. thank you for being naked

really its not AT ALL THAT..... oh dear!!!!! thans all the same... i am flattered..but i really am not that hot that i deserve to be on the same page as most of these guys
    *sighs* Oh but you are hot and you do deserve to be on this thread. You prove that there are "real" hot guys out there. And now to go workout...
    the best part is that you are such a great guy too! proud to call you my friend

thanks everyone.... its nice to see the compliments about me and what i am and not just what i look like.... 3 years ago i would never of dreamt i would be modeling and on the books at various agencies and it proves to anyone that if you put your mind to something, anything is possible.

thanks x
  • spapsidero
    Options
    That's what I wanna know. How do u post pics?
  • spapsidero
    Options
    Oohhhhh my my. I want that one!
  • susanshawbristol
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4ef1e4da852ba.jpg

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

Ohhhhhh my heavens.......

my HEAVENS....INDEED!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!! MMMMMMM i need a cold shower to cool down..... I WANT ONE OF THESE :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • susanshawbristol
    Options
    bump

just had a look and this guy is on MFP!!!!!!!! but he is engaged, why does that always happen LOL!!!!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    bump

just had a look and this guy is on MFP!!!!!!!! but he is engaged, why does that always happen LOL!!!!

LOL!!! Indeed i am.......LOL!!!! And Charlotte is the the most amazing woman ever, thats why i asked herto marry me lol!!!!!!

I am flattered and thanks for saying nice things but you all need your eyes testin, i really am not all that x lol
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

This man is worthy of being climbed and swung from like an oak tree.....

OMG I just laughed out loud in the office, damnit, I definitely don't disagree though.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    This was places on a posting of EYE CANDY FOR THE GUYS....I have modified it to this thread and want to see what type of response it would get...Have at it....

I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful men photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

i am real unphotoshoped ordinary man who has lost 6 stone and made something of my life and i made it on here lol......don't know how though...and come on mate your saying you dont look at women in mags and papers on tele and find them attractive

Keep in mind I said I found it on another message and modified it just for the response....did not say I agreed with it! Hell Ya I look at the women in mags and papers as well as the ones on MFP!!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to bump this thread back up to the top seeing as it's friday again.... LOL. TGIF
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Copy the image URL luv :flowerforyou:
    I really hope this works! These are my favourites....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSI2VKTHSpOGKt_DKrWCo0blmFRHOrPahchl9jBJGZRJFUnPU0yyt_wjxe

dwayne-johnson-shirtless.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-sGdnFauD7_weyBcHKXPVF9yhjD8opq3HTKaRFxoxwVCwk0kyAqLWHOE14w

tumblr_lv2ffaKWUH1qg438c.jpg

Not gonna lie....these men are gorgeous. Thank you for make a crappy Friday better. :drinker:
  • AlbionLass
    AlbionLass Posts: 136
    Options
    :tongue: Ryan Gosling has been included in this thread to be ironic yes? :huh:

Oh well, each to their own, :laugh:
    :wink:
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options

That's what I call one healthy meal - smooth, satisfying, and fat free. MMM--MMMM-MMMM - yummy!
    I think I'm in love :love:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

This man is worthy of being climbed and swung from like an oak tree.....

OMG. I just shot diet coke through my nose after reading that one!!!!!!!

Oh and I agree with you 100%. That man is FINE!!!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My entire life just got this much better.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!! *fans self*. Oh I wanna bump something alright........I need a cold shower!
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    Copy the image URL luv :flowerforyou:
    I really hope this works! These are my favourites....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSI2VKTHSpOGKt_DKrWCo0blmFRHOrPahchl9jBJGZRJFUnPU0yyt_wjxe

dwayne-johnson-shirtless.jpg

All of them are hot but the god of all gods is on here. I only use my phone so can't post up pics but if anyone would be kind enough to put some super hot ones of Hugh Jackman up,you'd make me a very happy lady :))
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-sGdnFauD7_weyBcHKXPVF9yhjD8opq3HTKaRFxoxwVCwk0kyAqLWHOE14w

tumblr_lv2ffaKWUH1qg438c.jpg

Not gonna lie....these men are gorgeous. Thank you for make a crappy Friday better. :drinker: