What's your username mean?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• aimjozer
    Options
    My name is the 1st 3 letters of my 1st name, full middle name, last 3 letters of my last name:noway: :noway:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I am a mum and my last name is Adams
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A name I used for bowling once. ='D
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Mines one I've used for everything forever, so it was just easy to use it here!! It used to mean I was awake 24 hrs a day, lol. Back when I was a new mom.
  • sirthickness
    Options
    I'm a cop and it was super cold one day. My beat partner and I were bundle up and contacting two gals. One of them grabbed my arm and said, "Man, you're thick". "You must work out". I did work out, but I was also pretty fat. My partner saw his opportunity and penned the nickname "thickness" which morphed to "sirthickness". It doesn't refer to me being yoked, but rather my big, fat belly. It's getting smaller, but there is stil room for improvement.
  • TrashyAbercrombie
    TrashyAbercrombie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Guess ;-)

LOL love it XD

Aaand I'm not sure how I came up with mine.. I've had it since back in my "myspace/bebo" days and I felt all these people had catchy usernames except me..I like the brand Abercrombie but I always felt too edgy/trashy to wear it XD
  • SugarQueen_x
    Options
    Mine comes from Avatar: The Last Airbender! XD
    The episode where Toph and Katara are arguing and Toph says, "Look, Sugar Queen!" =P
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    <--- its my baby! tribbey is my 3 year old boston terrier!
  • GinaBeana1121
    GinaBeana1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My old boss used to always call me Gina Beana (my name is Gina) and my coworkers thought it was hilarious and it kind of stuck. My anniversary with my boyfriend is November 21st
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    <--- Sp. The most beautiful woman in the world
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ender-- from my favorite book of all time "Ender's Game" and NC cause I live in North Carolina.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    NZ - because I'm originally form New Zealand.
    hellkat - says it all really.