Tattoed friends??

Options

Replies

• pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've got 9 now! Newest one is 2 weeks old and was in memory of my grandma. Have another one planned for May time frame. Feel free to add me! Oh, and for those pierced friends - back in the day I had 13 all below the waist.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hmm now it's moved from tattoos to piercings epic! Had a bunch below my neck and a few below my waist at different parts of my life. But they are all gone now due to work.

I've also got a bme4life tattoo on my back. (pre hostile R.L takeover) Throwing that out there for any of you who may know what I'm talking about.
  • Amh32290
    Options
    currently have 3, hoping to get more soon!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have 5..... the next one will come as my reward for losing. :happy:
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    I have one big one on my foot that works its way up past my ankle. A whole lot of stars. Add me if you would like to. :) I also have a few more planned. Anyone on here have a white tattoo? I'm interested in getting one of those on my shoulder working its way down a little bit (Something floral like)
  • Littlerunner0514
    Littlerunner0514 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I only have one tattoo so far, but that is why I am hear! To lose enough weight to get another one! Call it my reward!!!
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Just one. A US flag on upper left arm with the words Duty, honor, patriotism below. I sometimes think of getting more, always wanted an eagle themed Tat. But, I im my 40s now. Trying to discuss this with my 14 year old daughter who wants to get tats and piercings is a tough thing to do.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I have 3 and currently working on my 4th, entire back piece. I love ink and I'm already planning more.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have 5..... the next one will come as my reward for losing. :happy:

Umm CC88 - are you being held against your wishes and forced to wear a Blackhawks toque????? I can send help if you need it!!!
  • BrokenAlice
    BrokenAlice Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a touch-up to one of my tats next week. Getting new tattoos is a great reward for milestone weightloss goals.

Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm just "starting again" on MFP and could use all the support I can get.

Alice in Seattle
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    I have 5 so far... I have at least 2 more that I want to add... they all have something to do with my kids or my grandaughter :o)
  • amstringham
    Options
    I have 5 so far, and I want to get a few more. Not sure what yet, but still need to get one for my daughter
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have five so far and would love at least one more, but I am not sure what to get or where to put it. Feel free to add me :-)
  • christine2319
    Options
    I use to work in a tattoo shop as receptionist ... Was a great experience and of course the free tattoos were a plus lol
  • Yveydiva
    Options
    Hi. New to myfitnesspal and hope this works for me. But yes I got my 1st tattoo (my initials) about 20 years ago, my second (a gorgeous mermaid) last year on my birthday. Getting a new one (kids names) on mother's day and the next (Lion butterfly) in august on my birthday again. Wow!
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a tattooed girl with a passion for all things nerdy. Looking to make friends that aren't too easily offended, have a sense of humor, and love the same things as I do. I love group support, but I want real people, not that huggy-kissy overly sweet fakeness.

I love body mod, nerdy sci-fi stuff, burlesque, hula-hooping, and being crafty/making stuff.

If you fit the description, add me!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    tattooed & married to the artist. hehe
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Looking at my profile picture you might think I'm boring but I have 3 tattoos. People are always surprised about this when they meet me.
  • brandyj89
    brandyj89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have two tattoos, hoping to get my third soon!!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I have 10 and just sent my friend request. I am a big fan of ink and am always looking for my next one. I am also a big fan of this site although I just found out about it. Feel free to add me I can be a great motivator...20 years in the Marines and counting, I know how to get people to do things they may not want too!!