Down 110 pounds since May 2011

Options

Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I will not buy any of your products, but congrats on the transformation! What a great accomplishment!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and so much happier!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    You are an extraordinary inspriration. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Congratulations on your loss of weight and gain of self confidence. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! What an inspiration!! Keep pushing, girl! :wink:
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Keyonna, You are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! thank you so very much for sharing your story. It sounds very similar to my own. I was 320lbs and I'm down to 274 and I just keep working at it. I hope that someday I can say that I am down to under 200lbs.

Your story helps me believe I can do it!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    OK. I am inspired! Good Job!!! I'm adding you as a friend!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    bump
  • misma10
    misma10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's great! Love the video and congratulations!
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome video KeKe!!!
  • echandle12
    Options
    Fantastic way to share your journey, congratulations you look fantastic.....I like to see the sweat too :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow..you look wonderful:)
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the GREAT job. You look so nice!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing. you are definitely an inspiration and i hope you don't mind me sending you a FR. :)
  • kissesdahling
    kissesdahling Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is just amazing! Congratulations! Seeing your journey -- you are an inspiration! I see your journey and I know it had to take a lot of strength -- most of it inner strength. Well done. I'm very happy for you!
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Great work! You are an inspiration!
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    Just saw your video! You are an inspiration for me to keep going! Thanks for posting your story(:
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations!!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A very moving and inspiring story....Congrats on your loss and I know you will have no problem reaching beyond your goal......
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP, well I have lost 110 pounds and I have put a weightloss video together. Its touching for me, so make sure you have a tissue next to you just in case.. I hope you enjoy it. :flowerforyou:

http://youtu.be/zT8qRU_eyXY

Great video! Congratulations! Hope you bought yourself some "make me feel good" new clothes, you deserve it! You are an inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing/1
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!