(RANT) MEAT Vs VEGGIES

Options
13»

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're bored with the five veggie meals you are making over and over? Maybe find a good vegetarian blog or cookbook and try out some new recipes. Even if you try one new one a week that might help. And for your day falling apart at night, is that from snacking? I try to give myself some snacky options at night that are worked into my calories for the day and that helps (mainly low fat popcorn, nice and crunchy, as well as fruits or veggies with low fat ranch or string cheese and rice crackers).

ETA, I'm not vegetarian but I like veggie meals and follow some veggie bloggers. Here are a couple of my faves, linked to their recipe pages:

http://peasandthankyou.com/recipage/

http://www.dailygarnish.com/recipes
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Well as a full blown carnivore I'd say go back on the meat. But then I don't understand the objection people have to eating meat since we are omnivores after all.

If god didn't want us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?

For me, it's not an objections to "eating meat" it's the meat industry. God did not make animals to live in over crowded barns, never see sunlight, and eat corn. If they were hunted I have no problem with animals being eaten

That is why people need to stand up and start purchasing farm raised meats through local sources and leave that factory farmed stuff sitting to rot on the grocery store shelves.

The feel the same about boxed, packaged and frozen foods processed foods also.

We would all be much healthier by eating raw dairy, farm raised happy animals raised in their natural environment and fresh fruits and veggeis from local sources. There is NOT one human alive that would not thrive eating this way.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Well as a full blown carnivore I'd say go back on the meat. But then I don't understand the objection people have to eating meat since we are omnivores after all.

If god didn't want us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?

For me, it's not an objections to "eating meat" it's the meat industry. God did not make animals to live in over crowded barns, never see sunlight, and eat corn. If they were hunted I have no problem with animals being eaten

That is why people need to stand up and start purchasing farm raised meats through local sources and leave that factory farmed stuff sitting to rot on the grocery store shelves.

The feel the same about boxed, packaged and frozen foods processed foods also.

We would all be much healthier by eating raw dairy, farm raised happy animals raised in their natural environment and fresh fruits and veggeis from local sources. There is NOT one human alive that would not thrive eating this way.

Exact;y - now someone who makes sense!!