What real women look like.

Options
13»

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it said there were no pictures that met my criteria? WTH? LOL:noway:

Same here, so i just did height and weight, no sizes. Then i got a lot of pics. Maybe try that. I found a great pic as motivation!
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it said there were no pictures that met my criteria? WTH? LOL:noway:

So mayb e you should add yourself to it so others your size can find their "twins" :)
  • princesscookiepops
    Options
    Thanks so much. This really helped me .:smile:
  • 2012dancingqueen
    Options
    Not gonna lie, that site just totally made me feel like I'm delusional--but not in the "I look so much better than I think I do way" more like in the "Oh God, THAT'S what I really look like??" way. Bummer.

Yikes, i'm sorry. That wasn't my intention when posting this.

Honestly, it's like a lot of the other peopl here have said - everyone does carry their weight differently. Also - the way a person dresses makes a big difference on how they look.

I usually dress to hide my weight and people have NO IDEA i have 25-30 lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight. Some others i've seen wear stuff to tight and that usually doesn't help.
  • 2012dancingqueen
    Options
    I think as with everything - we all need to take things with a grain of salt.

This was just a little idea.. definitely no two are alike unless you are real twins.
  • it was really interesting to check it out!!
  • BubblyMelodite
    BubblyMelodite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! It's interesting to see how my body could morph as time goes by and the inches/pounds fall off! :D
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Very interesting. I felt like the women in my 'category' all looked soooo different! Thanks for sharing!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Very Neat!! : ))
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This site has been posted in the past which can be fun to look at...

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should feel good or bad about what I've seen on there. I just clicked 150 lbs (I'm 145) and all of those women were thinner than I am. :grumble:

Same!!! Im around 157 and have been in the 140s and those girls look so much thinner boo I need to focus on muscle building
  • 2012dancingqueen
    Options
    This site has been posted in the past which can be fun to look at...

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

oh cool.. thanks! I like that one too!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    HAHA. So why don't you add yourself ?

I changed the parameters a bit and found a couple...
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks that's very cool...I just checked it out!!