Replies

• iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i am ( choke) almost 40 lol
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    me too... love all peeps but especially those close to my age ;) (soon to be 36)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm wanting too add more friends who are 35 and older male and female.. I am 38 years old and I wish EVERYONE success on their weight loss journies, but it's something about the age 35 where the metabolism SLOOOOOWWWWWWSSSS down and weight loss is alittle harder compared to the young vibrate 20-30 year olds! Just needing more ideas and conversation with people closer to my age and older. Good luck to all!

You can say that again! Feel free to add me too. I'm 37
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....36 years here!!!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 37
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 7lbs in my first couple of months of joining MFP then I hit 39 just before Christmas and it all started to go wrong and I'm still battling my way back to my pre-Christmas weight before continuing my journey to goal (I like to think I'm taking the scenic route, lol!). I'm hoping by the time I reach 40 at the end of the year I'll be in the best shape of my life.

I always welcome new friends so feel free to add me :drinker:
  • mlindahl
    mlindahl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I turned 47 in December and ever since I turned 40 the metabolism and energy went Kaput!

Good luck and I noticed I didn't lose any weight when I quit logging in-being accountable for what goes in really matters-at least to me it does.
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am 39 and I remember hearing my mother say when I was a much younger me if she only had my energy now I look at my 9yr old and wish I had half of what he has in the way of energy!!!!! I was at the gym this morning listening to a group of ladies say how they hear the instructor talk about all the energy you are going ro gain we all laughed when when is it coming I am exhausted after my workout I only feel better after the shower cause I am going to bed LOL!!!!!!! SHM
  • deltafi
    Options
    Hi all

I can defiantly relate! especially if you through in a couple kids.....
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm 37, and know what you mean ;-)
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • jamainet1
    jamainet1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im 40, and I can relate. I sent you a request.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :happy: I agree 100% I just added you, i'm dreading my 40's unless i can loose about 30lbs before i am 40 and that is July this year!! i better kick it in high gear! good luck !
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 38. :smile:

Anyone on this thread can feel free to add me, though I must warn you, my latest update post is about needing a pizza cheat day! :laugh:
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have had 2 kids in the past 27 months...so I have no metabolism and no energy. LOL Feel free to add me. So far I am doing well on the food, now to get the exercise portion where I want it to be.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    dang I'm still 34 for a few weeks, but my metabolism is at a stand still because of yo yo diets...
  • Cross_fitter
    Options
    check out my Blog and Profile...love to offer positive support :)
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 44 and love this site! I welcome all friend requests :) It is especially nice to find people who are "chronologically advanced" like I am.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me... 40 yrs old here!!!!
    I have been on this site since June, Love all the motivation and dedication....
    I believe that we will all reach our goals if we all stick together...
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I agree - I used to drop weight in a week just by drinking a few extra ounces of water and exercising. I've been on here since before Christmas and I've dropped 1 lb! I'll be 48 this year and my goal is to be at my ideal weight and looking toned and fit by the time I'm 50! Feel free to add me too.
  • mybettyboop43
    Options
    I am new and motivated hoping to stay that way. I am 43 a single mom of 3 children and 1 grandchild.