what's the ~first~ thing you look at ....

Options

Replies

• sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Face (smile & eyes), height, arms and chest. Then I will notice hands and feet.
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The whole package.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    First thing I check for is the mouth area...teeth and lips..doesn't matter if it's a female or male...How the mouth looks is important to me.
  • Laurenazz
    Options
    it's super cliche' but eyes when looking at a guy...then smile! =)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    height first, then shoulders, eyes and smile, then everything else. :)

Everyone is different though.. for instance, I never thought David Boreanaz was attractive until I saw him smile. He has an amazing smile, and now i like looking at him. lol
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    eyes followed by smile....
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    his all around size (height, muscles, etc)...
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Eyes, facial symmetry, guns, buns... in that order.

There has to be a decent personality to go along with that to be my friend - otherwise - you're just eye candy.
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A mans lips.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Probably teeth and eyes.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Arms & teeth.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Total Package, not just set on one thing.....

I agree!!
  • princesscookiepops
    Options
    Face
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    eyes, teeth , and then it's all down hill from there...
  • xo_morgan
    Options
    I look at a mans lips first. I love me some big lips i can bite on :wink: TEETH..! height (LOVE a tall man!)
    Afterwards the shallow part of me kicks in and i do check out the shoes. Idk, something about beat up shoes is a turn off :/ They dont have to be some fresh J's but at least keep them clean! :noway:

I dont dig girls like that, but i do like looking at women's bodies. Theyre gorgeous & plus i have a bad habit of comparing myself.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    On men the first thing I usually notice is height. I'm short, so I end up having to look up most of the time.
    On women the first thing I notice depends if I'm in front of them or behind them, either their breasts or their buttocks.
    I can be honest here right?

The thing I love most about my wife? Her eyes. They are a lovely shade of 36C. ;P
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I definitely look at his smile first but definitely the face. :)
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Face, hands (can't stand it when people bite their finger nails) and then crotch, possibly bottom if I can sneak a look!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

The thing I love most about my wife? Her eyes. They are a lovely shade of 36C. ;P

Oh Ok Ill be honest too..sorry about the sammich remark... I notice her brains and how well they fill out a shirt.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    First is eyes...then the rest of the face..if that passes first inspection then it's general style, clothing, shoes, etc.
    The things that do NOT bother me in the slightest are height and weight, unless it is an "unhealthy" weight.
    I will date someone 5'0" up to 6'6" for example, or really skinny, to husky, to muscular. Just not obese, as it is a reflection on health and knowing he would not fit in with my healthy active lifestyle, more than a "turn off" per se.

If that general facial attractiveness is there, neck down is not as important as brain and heart. Personality goes a LONG way.

That being said, so does a nice @ss. Not gonna lie.