Love at (sort of) First Sight?

Options
13»

Replies

• mhughescmu
    mhughescmu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ok here is my short story. Been divorced for about three years. Was in a relationship for 2.5 years after that. I decided to date again but had moved to a new city. I knew no one so I got on match.com and several "other" sites. With match.com I went on about a dozen date, some were fun, others were scary. Then I went on a first date on December 15, 2011. Met at a sushi place. We had talked about a dozen times back and forth about a variety of issues. Anyway, when we met each other we both know there was an immediate attraction. We are now two months into it and we are a perfect match. Physically we really were attracted to each other. Our sexual compatibility is unbelievable. We like many of the same activities, and have a lot in common. I will credit match.com with much of creating the right match, but WOW, what a connection. Did I mention the sex is the best I have EVER had? LOL
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    yes, when I met my husband we worked together and would talk at work, 2 months later we started dating. We worked together 5 days a week, I would go over to his house after work and we'd spend our two days off together. 2 months later we were expecting our daughter almost 2 years later we were married and expecting our son. It's now been 4+ years that we have been married and 6+ together.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I experienced love at first sight, but it ended up being one sided...on my side :frown:
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My story goes like this. Was working in the payroll department of a food manufacturing company and one November a guy was brought into the office and introduced to us as one of the new Team Leaders. As he walked out of the office I told my boss that I was going to marry that guy.
    12 months later we started going out, 3 months after that engaged, 9 months later married and our daughter arrived 7 years later.

Not such a happy ending as widowed after 11 years of marriage but I'm left with his legacy in our daughter.

I still can't tell you what it was that made me say 'I'm going to marry him'.

Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss :heart:

Secondly, this is the same as when I met my husband. We moved into the same halls of residence at university and the second I saw him I said I would marry him. A week later we were practically living together. Took us eight more years to get married though! We are still very much in love.
    X
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    silly question but... why does scapez and jjtaylor99 have the same pic ???????????????????? :huh:

He's a creeper...always stealing my pics. :laugh:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    silly question but... why does scapez and jjtaylor99 have the same pic ???????????????????? :huh:

He's a creeper...always stealing my pics. :laugh:

Yeah who is that guy in the pic with you anyway?