If you could eat anything and not gain weight...

Options

Replies

• HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Pizza. Just pizza.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    anything with chocolate in it.. brownies, chocolate cake, hot cocoa, mocca, chocolate cereal, chocolate covered fruit, chocolate covered peanuts.... etc
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough blizzards made with chocolate ice cream and a little hot fudge mixed in... My first job was at Dairy Queen, old habits die hard I guess!

ETA: I still eat these sometimes, but I get the mini size and try to split it with my husband. That's my intention at least, I usually quit sharing after a couple bites :)
  • lollypops09
    lollypops09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :sad: Cookies!!!!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ohhh soo hard to decide....for a meal...it would be either a juicy roast beef poboy, chinese buffet, pizza hut, or taco bell
    snack....it would be no bake cheese cake, or a huge hot fudge sunday!

Ok so I probably just gained 5 lbs thinking of those foods!!
  • Katie3784
    Options
    The key word in that question is ANYTHING, so I'd eat anything, and a lot of it.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    If I could get all the nutrients I needed from it and not completely rot out all my teeth, I'd have birthday cake for every meal. And I'd wear a tiara, too.

Are you my long lost other half?! Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm totally wearing a tiara all day!
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Roast beef poboy with gravy, cajun fries, lg sweet tea, and caramel sundae from Big John's Burgers (local restaurant). So delicious. :happy:
  • Peanut butter and everything with it in it.
    Good old-fashioned candy.
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chuck TCBY frozen yogurt squished between 2 Nieman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What would it be?

I would choose a greasy cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake.
    A huge plate of chicken enchiladas with all the trimmings topped off with fried ice cream.
    Or, a veggie ponzeratta from Jimmys Grotto (local restaurant)

When I read Jimmy's Grotto I clicked on your profile, I knew that place sounded familiar! I live in Wauwatosa :) small mfp world!
  • heatherrkayye
    Options
    l.jpg

018.JPG

ALL OF THIS!

I love Red Lobster - that's my weakness.
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What would it be?

A huge plate of chicken enchiladas with all the trimmings topped off with fried ice cream.

When I read Jimmy's Grotto I clicked on your profile, I knew that place sounded familiar! I live in Wauwatosa :) small mfp world!

ahhh another Wisconsinite!
  • aminakhan1980
    Options
    Cookie dough blizzards made with chocolate ice cream and a little hot fudge mixed in... My first job was at Dairy Queen, old habits die hard I guess!

ETA: I still eat these sometimes, but I get the mini size and try to split it with my husband. That's my intention at least, I usually quit sharing after a couple bites :)

uffff Dairy Queen! I haven't had it literally in years! I would give anything for a big, chunky, chocolaty, creamy blizzard!
  • aminakhan1980
    Options
    What would it be?

Jimmy's!!! you must be in Waukesha! My home town and a true "Greasy pit best of the best!" I'd die for a ponzaratta!

Oh yes, it is a hole in the wall in the middle of the ghetto, but damn their food is awsome!
  • VanishaDawn
    Options
    Hmm, Anything chocolate...brownies, cake, fudge pops, ice cream, ANYTHING....plus cupcakes, Chick-FIl-A, Barbacoa Burrito bowls with EVERYTHING, and Pepsi! What a great life!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Definitely homemade pumpkin bread.
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oreo cakesters and milk! :D
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza and butterfingers
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    This! My absolute favorite! PB and chocolate or caramel!
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and anything remotely similar