If you could eat anything and not gain weight...

Options

Replies

• SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Cold Stone Mud Pie Mojo!!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I can and do eat everything and not gain weight. It's the total quantity that's important.
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    chocolate chip muffins yum
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Chicken Alfredo
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies and CHOCOLATE!!
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Papa John's pizza - pepperoni, bacon, onions, and green peppers. And lots of cheese sticks. Dipped in the garlic butter.

And then cheesecake for dessert. Preferably the red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.
  • seanwebster
    seanwebster Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Nothing but nachos.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    What would it be?

I would choose a greasy cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake.
    A huge plate of chicken enchiladas with all the trimmings topped off with fried ice cream.
    Or, a veggie ponzeratta from Jimmys Grotto (local restaurant)

For me, it would be chocolate, without a doubt.
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    A Juicy Bacon Cheddar Burger (homemade or restaurant quality)
    Philly Cheesesteaks
    My friends Chicken Enchiladas
    Chicken or Eggplant Parm Sub
    Reeses Cups

Yes! Reeses! I would lay back in my recliner with a huge bag of em'! I would just let the little wrappers fall wherever they want and "blanket" me lol
  • janelle1993
    Options
    I would eat BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes with bacon and shredded cheese on top, pazocci (or however you spell it) with icecream on top, frozen yogurt with a variety of toppings, peanut butter cookies, loaded potato skins, potato wedges, and hot wings. Wow now I am soooo hungry and can't eat any of this!! :sad:
  • LSHANDREW
    Options
    Large warm italian sub with all the yummy oils and mayo, home made french fries and fry sauce and a large lemonaid. Oh! and a giant white chocolate macadamia nut cookie
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I can and do eat everything and not gain weight. It's the total quantity that's important.

Me too! Since I've become such an Oreo *kitten* I've lost a pants size.

Note: quantity = amount of food AND amount of lean body mass that allows you to EAT. MOAR. FOODS.
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Chocolate...lots and lots and lots and lots of it. So much chocolate that my head wants to explode and I'll never want to touch chocolate again.

Can you tell I crave chocolate lol?
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'd probably have a scone daily. Now trying to keep those pastries down to 1-2 times a week.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight. I eat oatmeal for breakfast, my snacks are plain yoghurt, home made bread, almond butter, nuts and fruit, lunches and dinners are either fish or white meat with a small portion of whole wheat carb and veggies. Turns out I just prefer to not feel *kitten* and I like to respect my body and treat it well. Who knew?
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I am shocked Im the only guy that said beer.... hello, its called Beer BELLY for a reason.. :p
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Ruby Tuesday's triple prime burger w/cheese ... OMG...pardon, wiping up the drool
    Hershey's extreme chocolate ice cream
    Ruffles potato chips
    :tongue:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Daytona breaded hot wings at Hooters with Blue cheese and a side of curly fries with cheese dip ( I used to work there so I crave these often lol)

Any cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory

Also any kind of southern food: Fried catfish, pulled pork, bbq chicken, cornbread, collard greens (these aren't unhealthy if you leave out the sugar and pork though), mashed potatoes and gravy, black eyed peas, etc. With sweet tea :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am shocked Im the only guy that said beer.... hello, its called Beer BELLY for a reason.. :p

really nice bike!!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Chicken pot pie! A WHOLE pie. With the real biscuit crust. And lots of soda.