Baseball Season's almost here!

Options

Replies

• _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Go Brewers!!!!!!!!
    \

This ^^^ and Braun was cleared yesterday!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My hubby and son are big Red Sox fans so I will cheer for them. My little guy (he's 6....will turn 7 in a couple weeks) is OBSESSED with baseball. I assume this is a normal little boy thing? Last summer he spent his entire summer playing baseball (pretty much by himself) in our backyard. He made my husband spray paint bases on the grass. He just stands out there, tosses the ball up, smacks one and runs the bases. He plays "both teams" and will come in and be like, "Hey Mom, it's the bottom of the 7th inning and the Red Sox are beating the Yankees 7-3. Can I have a snack and then go out and finish the game?"

LOL....the kid cracks me up!
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Pirates baby! My favorite team since i was 12 years old. To hell with the haters! Laugh all you want!
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    In my best Cheerleader voice:
    "Gimme a Y.
    Gimme an A.
    Gimme a N.
    Gimme a K.
    Gimme an E.
    Gimme another E.
    Gimme a S.

What does that Spell?
    Best Team of ALL TIME!
    I can't hear YOU!!
    Best Team of ALL TIME!"
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    <

GO CARDS!
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Representing the O's... win or lose.. i love them...

BTW.. Moyer was an Oriole too!

I'm going to a phillies-orioles game in june. i love camden yards. nice stadium.

I love interleague play! Yes, the Yard is super awesome.. I worked there during the '04 season.. was a dream come true!
    Phillies stadium is alright.. I like the Pirates stadium a little bit better tho.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    GO CINCINNATI REDS!!!!! ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MLB TEAMS!! PROUD TO BE A FAN OF A TEAM WITH SUCH A RICH HISTORY!
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Pirates baby! My favorite team since i was 12 years old. To hell with the haters! Laugh all you want!

I think I know your pain.. Love your stadium!!
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    One of the few true Marlins fans here! Can't wait to see what Ozzie brings to South Florida.
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Love the SF Giants!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My hubby and son are big Red Sox fans so I will cheer for them. My little guy (he's 6....will turn 7 in a couple weeks) is OBSESSED with baseball. I assume this is a normal little boy thing? Last summer he spent his entire summer playing baseball (pretty much by himself) in our backyard. He made my husband spray paint bases on the grass. He just stands out there, tosses the ball up, smacks one and runs the bases. He plays "both teams" and will come in and be like, "Hey Mom, it's the bottom of the 7th inning and the Red Sox are beating the Yankees 7-3. Can I have a snack and then go out and finish the game?"

Ahhh I love this.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Go Cards! (and Rays in the AL)!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

My son does this too. His first word was baseball. He's 8 now and still obsessed with baseball. He does this with football though too. Plays both sides and switches helmets. We have a football field spray painted on our grass too.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Go Giants!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Go Tribe!!!!
  • JJShotz
    JJShotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Go Tigers!!!

This above is right on! See you Phillies in The World Series!

Detroit Tigers MLB Champs 2012!!!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    ATLANTA BRAVES...all the way!

I grew up near Charlotte watching the Braves (closest team to NC) got out of baseball for a while, but got back into last year. Not a huge fan, but I second your GO BRAVES!
  • prettysiddity
    Options
    GO RAYS!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    <

GO CARDS!

^ This.. Because we already know the Cardinals are some winners.. We have the flags to prove it.