Baseball Season's almost here!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see what Darvish can do!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    St. Louis Cardinals!! We will repeat WITHOUT PUJOLS!! :laugh:

YES - YES - YES ! ! ! ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cardinals~:bigsmile:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Red Sox. *drops mic*
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Dodgers! Kemp's going for 50/50 this season!
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Pirates baby! My favorite team since i was 12 years old. To hell with the haters! Laugh all you want!

I think I know your pain.. Love your stadium!!

It is a great stadium. And thanks! :smile:
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    "Being a Cubs fan is like playing the lottery. You hope for the best, but expect the worst. "

Been a Cubbies fan since I was a kid {Colorado only had minor league}. Now Lets play ball Rockies and Cubs.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Spring training has begun and the regular season is just around the corner! Let's go Phils!!

LET'S GO PHILS INDEED!!!!!!!!!! So excited for baseball!!! Hanging my Phillies flag up (my first one at my first house) this weekend. So excited to see it waving :D

I will say that living out in IL for a while, I grew to love the Cards so they're my second favorite team. But the Phillies have been my team since I was a kid. I haven't been to a game since Jim Thome was on the team O.O and since he's back again I'm thinking it's been more than long enough to try and get out to see another game!!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I grew up a Phillies fan... (my family is from Chester PA) but I was born in Tampa and I love my Rays..... and we got Pena back... But I got love for Philly....

I grew up watching the Phillies Spring training in Clearwater and going to games when we were visiting.....

But i believe the Rays will be on fire this year!!!!!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My hubby and son are big Red Sox fans so I will cheer for them. My little guy (he's 6....will turn 7 in a couple weeks) is OBSESSED with baseball. I assume this is a normal little boy thing? Last summer he spent his entire summer playing baseball (pretty much by himself) in our backyard. He made my husband spray paint bases on the grass. He just stands out there, tosses the ball up, smacks one and runs the bases. He plays "both teams" and will come in and be like, "Hey Mom, it's the bottom of the 7th inning and the Red Sox are beating the Yankees 7-3. Can I have a snack and then go out and finish the game?"

LOL....the kid cracks me up!

My son does this too. His first word was baseball. He's 8 now and still obsessed with baseball. He does this with football though too. Plays both sides and switches helmets. We have a football field spray painted on our grass too.

This is good to know. My oldest is a girl....this whole little boy world is confusing to me. It's all sports and competition all the time. He's fairly certain he's going to get drafted into the MLB by the time he's 9 or 10. I told him I think he has to be at least old enough to drive a car before he can play in the major leagues. Ha ha!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit league began yesterday........................................
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Go Phillies!!!