Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Receipe!

Options

Replies

• mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YUM!!! Thanks for posting!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    BUMP
  • firetriniti
    firetriniti Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    made this last night and somehow mis-read the original recipe...so i ended up using cream cheese instead of cottage cheese.
    it was deeeeelicious! definitely going into the rotation - kids and hubby loved it :D
    after i got the chicken out, i realized that the breasts weighed more than the 24 oz i had figured into the recipe, so i just added 3 oz roasted chicken to my diary along with this
    jalapenopopperstuffedchickenbreast.jpg
  • cvpis4me
    cvpis4me Posts: 50
    Options
    OMG my husband's going to die when he sees this recipe. All of his favorite foods!! Is it spicy though? I'm a little sensitive to spicy foods so I tend to stay away from things like jalapenos
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    OMG my husband's going to die when he sees this recipe. All of his favorite foods!! Is it spicy though? I'm a little sensitive to spicy foods so I tend to stay away from things like jalapenos
    mine wasnt spicy at all - my kids (5 years old) ate it with no problems. that said, it really depends on the jalapeno. ive had really very mild ones (like last night) and ive had really spicy ones.
    usually if you cut out the seeds and membrane its not at bad, either way :)
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump, sounds delicious
  • hallkb89
    hallkb89 Posts: 1
    Options
    I made this last night for my boyfriend and I, it was DELICIOUS!!! Both of us fell in love with the recipe, and I love how easy it was!! Made the full serving for leftovers, and will without a doubt be making this often!
  • 505_runnergirl
    505_runnergirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looks Great, also noticed your Warrior Dash in Edgewood. I also did that, when you said Green Chili I knew where you were from.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Def going to see if I can get the partner to be in for having this tomorrow night.
  • DGPebbles
    DGPebbles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds awesome!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Definately will try this, but using fat free ricotta and lower sodium bacon to cut down the sodium overall per serving! Thanks for sharing.
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish will give it a go :)
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bump, thanks for sharing!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump! Sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • lsknupp
    lsknupp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing!!!
  • Jdearm
    Jdearm Posts: 1
    Options
    This sounds fantastic! Always looking for creative ways to cook chicken. Can't wait to try! Thanks for sharing!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!!!!!