So I ate 7000 cal today, is it all going into fat today?

Options
lol@me losing 1-2 weeks progress after 1 day of eating in restaurant

(not yet updated diary)

Replies

• jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, so what did you have?
  • renroh0
    Options
    It's just like if you eat nothing in a day, you don't lose all those pounds. Your body always tries to maintain your body weight, so most of that will not be stored.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/yevgheniy

Those damn carbs contain so much calories:'(
  • textlikekisses
    Options
    try not to skip meals!!! it's actually for your metabolism if you go crazy one in a while - it keeps it on its toes so to speak and can actually help to speed it up.
  • anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No chance most of it you will excrete out in the next few days, just drink plenty of fluids.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/yevgheniy

Those damn carbs contain so much calories:'(

I know!! They are deliciously naughty!
  • triplejay1
    triplejay1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, i was bad today too, I have eaten 2411 calories today, and its only 6pm, even with exercise thrown in im -520 calories over my limit
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    Yeah I think of weight loss as a lifestyle change so 1 day cannot matter

but i would like to warn everyone not to do the same,

because after your hard work dieting it makes you so upset after you eat it.

Next time i know how i feel today and will not repeat it.

I am still under 200lbs now. Started dieting at 210lbs.
    Minimum i had is 194lbs so far in my 20's
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of calories, but just suck it up and move on. If you are hungry again today, eat. No point in starving yourself as punishment.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    I know how you feel, i was bad today too, I have eaten 2411 calories today, and its only 6pm, even with exercise thrown in im -520 calories over my limit

Yeah I wouldn't be able to resist eating a hamburger too.

Damn human genetics, why are we meant to preserve fat. I mean world is civilized already, there is absolutely no need for extra fat deposits... it only makes us unhealthy.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I hope you locked the bathroom door before porking in the restaurant. Or are you an exhibitionist?
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is why I plan my cheat day. I'm not feeling guilty for anything lol i work my *kitten* off all week and enjoy it.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    That's a lot of calories, but just suck it up and move on. If you are hungry again today, eat. No point in starving yourself as punishment.

yeah tommorow i am back on track. My weekly deficit still outweights my todays porking.

I am addicted to food though no less than smokers are addicted to their cigarretes.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    I hope you locked the bathroom door before porking in the restaurant. Or are you an exhibitionist?

Not aware of what that means. Seems like some sort of fetish, but i was talking about this :D

Pig+Cartoon+Clipart+432.jpg
  • TurnLeftNow
    Options
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. It is only one day and this one day isn't going to prevent you from continuing to lose weight. The weight is still going to come off and you are still making changing to living a better and healthier lifestyle. A huge spike in the calories won't cause you to store all the pounds of fat instantly. It will work through your body over the next week.

So you have one week where you are a little behind schedule, so what? It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get to your goal, it just matters that you continue on, don't give up and reach your goal.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    Options
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. It is only one day and this one day isn't going to prevent you from continuing to lose weight. The weight is still going to come off and you are still making changing to living a better and healthier lifestyle. A huge spike in the calories won't cause you to store all the pounds of fat instantly. It will work through your body over the next week.

So you have one week where you are a little behind schedule, so what? It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get to your goal, it just matters that you continue on, don't give up and reach your goal.

I agree, thanks.

Thanks everyone

/thread
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    try not to skip meals!!! it's actually for your metabolism if you go crazy one in a while - it keeps it on its toes so to speak and can actually help to speed it up.

If he hadn't skipped meals he would have been even in a higher surplus though

If I know I am having a big night out, going to dinner or drinking or whatever, I usually don't eat much during the day, cause it doesn't matter whether I do or not, I'm still going to go over.. but I'd prefer not to eat 800 unnecessary calories for the sake of it (eg eating breakfast and lunch)
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

I agree, thanks.

Thanks everyone

/thread

Yeah, you could eat a bit less throughout the week to mitigate that damage, or burn more calories exercising, fat storage isn't instant. Or just not worry about it, either way.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    You didn't gain all the weight in one day, one bad day isn't going to ruin the journey. I myself am 200+ calories over today, but oh that pizza was sooo good. I am not going to beat myself up over one day loss. Get back on the wagon tomorrow and try to do better. I still have so much I have accomplished in my 30+ days I have been here.

16025132.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Not aware of what that means. Seems like some sort of fetish, but i was talking about this :D

Pig+Cartoon+Clipart+432.jpg

When i read it I knew you meant PIGGING out, BUT here in Canada PORKING is typically a guy reference for sex.