Options
    Yum!!!!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    thanks a bunch for sharing this....I love it
  • LacyArmstrong
    Options
    I put this into the recipe builder here. I call this mug cake but i use only cake mix and no angel food cake mix. I use 1/3 of a cup chocolate cake mix which i was told was 1/10 of the package and 3TB of water. Mix well in mug and microwave 45 seconds. I top it with fat free cool whip and if i really wanna feel like im cheating i add 1 - 1/2 ts of reduced sugar peanut butter to the batter before i microwave. Mug cake with the ff cool whip and 1ts peanut butter is 206 calories and 5 grams of fat. Mug cake without peanut butter is 160 calories and 2 grams of fat.
    1/3 cup chocolate cake mix 160 calories
    ff cool whip 1TB 8 calories, 2 grams fat

What a great idea for my dairy allergy child!!!!! I can make easy, and quick single serve cakes to take to birthday parties. Thanks!
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I just had one for lunch.
    IMAG0468.jpg

GRRRRRRRR I CAN'T MAKE MY PICTURES WORK! This is frustrating.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    bump!!
  • dschavers
    dschavers Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just made this for all of my co-workers. They were thrilled! I dropped some m&m's into the cup before "baking" and that made it oh so good.
    Thanks to the OP for sharing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • i2achael
    Options
    Bump
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    anybody know the correct angel food cake to other cake flavor ratio that I should use if I didn't want to mix the whole box together?

I wanted to be able to just mix whatever flavor i want with the angel food cake without having to mix a bunch of several different boxes because that's just way too much cake mix for me and my brother..
  • carrie1023
    Options
    Great for a sweet tooth and not having a whole cake calling your name.
  • AmDurling
    Options
    Bump! Love this idea!!!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! can't wait to try this
  • Froggeh
    Froggeh Posts: 148
    Options
    Oh, my, gosh. I had some of this last night. This is, absolutely, the most AWESOME thing I have ever had. It really is like a mini cake! My microwave only needs 50 seconds to cook it but WOW is it awesome! I recommend letting it cool down for a minute after you cook it and then put a little fat-free cool whip or something on top. Yum yum yum!!!
  • djf424
    Options
    I used store brand cake mixes. With the chocolate it came out to 95 calories per serving. I prefer to make it in advance in a small container and let it cool down. I then eat it as a late snack at work. It's great plain or with something on top of it. I like to put a spoon full of strawberry jam or caramel syrup on it. With one of those it makes it 150 calories.

Dave
  • giag09
    giag09 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    how do you log the 3 2 1 cake and do you add anthing on top of it ?
  • Sarahjane3289
    Options
    bump