Biggest Loser

Options
2»

Replies

• newlifestyle36
    Options
    :sad: i want to be 5'5 :laugh: :laugh:

why do our legs have to be so big my calves are big i mesure at 15 my thighs are looking better but being short does't help them look any leaner and longer

i also was in sports growing up so they weren't exalty thin they always had alot of musle tone
    :tongue: that was then :bigsmile:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wait till you see this weeks episode, aaaarrrgh!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Wait till you see this weeks episode, aaaarrrgh!!!
    I thought that was what we were talking about.
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    so i watched the weigh in, but i have to get up so early i couldn't stay up to watch the voting. who did each person vote for? and who got sent home?
  • SueFann
    SueFann Posts: 4
    Options
    It was disappointing. Philipe was voted off... Ron, Helen, Tara and the Rons son are in the final 4. I prefered to have Ron voted off.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Oh, I so agree!
    Ron totally *lied* to Bob's face. Does Ron actually think that Bob wouldn't
    know what's going on? Uh...hello!?! There are camera's everywhere.
    Can't believe that Ron is still there - UNbelievable. That kid needs to find
    who he is and know that he's independent from his Daddy. Cut the cord. :grumble:

Tara deserves to win. She has worked hard for it. She's won almost every game
    and even said it herself last night, that since she hasn't ever been below the
    yellow line - she's never been in an "alliance". I like that Tara hasn't involved
    herself (too much) with all of the "politics". I was bummed, however, when she
    selfishly wanted Laura to stay on, even though she was in horrific pain from the
    injury and couldn't walk.

Side note: Man I WISH that they didn't show Kristin on the cover of a
    magazine looking much, much thinner (& fabulous!) than we last saw her
    on the show. I was quite bummed when I saw that at the check-out counter.
    I want to see them all skinny at the end. It's my favorite part! :bigsmile:

Question: America votes for the winner, right? I forgot last year when Michelle
    won. Did America vote?
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No, America votes to see who goes into the final 3. Of the four contestants left, the top two weight loss winners will automatically be in the final 3 and the bottom two, who fall below the yellow line, will have to wait and see at the finale who America voted for . That person then competes for the overall title. The overall winner is the one who has the highest percentage of weight loss.
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    so i watched the weigh in, but i have to get up so early i couldn't stay up to watch the voting. who did each person vote for? and who got sent home?
    Mike and Helen voted out Filipe and that was enough to get him eliminated.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    No, America votes to see who goes into the final 3. Of the four contestants left, the top two weight loss winners will automatically be in the final 3 and the bottom two, who fall below the yellow line, will have to wait and see at the finale who America voted for . That person then competes for the overall title. The overall winner is the one who has the highest percentage of weight loss.

Oh yeah! That's right!
    Thank you so much for jogging my memory. :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Didn't you love that physical challenge they had Tuesday?!
    It was so cool. Each contestant has lost more than 100 pounds, so those backpacks were really heavy. And it was so neat to get to dump the weight they lost each week on their journey.
    I loved it.
    I think I just watch for the physical challenges.:wink: