Couch to 5K anyone???

Options
12346»

Replies

• siobhanhannon
    siobhanhannon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Really like the sound of this- have just downloaded the app and checked out the webpage. I think Mon I shall be starting- have signed up for a 5K on 1st July and intend to run the entire thing.

Watch this space
  • lola8403
    lola8403 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2. When I started I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do week 1 but so far so good! :)
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just finished my third week and actually jogged for three minutes in a row! LOL! For me, that is a big deal. I am really enjoying it so far.

I'm really nervous about that but I need not to worry about week 3 when I'm just finishing up week 1! I'll finish Week 1 today! If I look ahead and think "I can't" I will be giving in to the self-defeating prophecy! I have already accomplished much even jogging once! :)
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Week 3 here. I'm using an app on my iPhone. I forgot what it's called. But she tells me when it's time to run or walk etc. also she tells me when it's the halfway point so if I'm not running on a treadmill I'll know when it's time to go home.
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 day 1. It was probably the slowest jog in recorded history, but I did it!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 day 1. It was probably the slowest jog in recorded history, but I did it!

I jog really slow too, especially when I did it at the track but all that matters is that you are doing it :):) Congrats!
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 3 and I hope I don't die. I may repeat week 2 just until I get my new running shoes this coming Friday as running in water shoes isn't hitting it.
  • BethicaJ
    BethicaJ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started week 1 day 1 today and it was great! I used to run cross country in high school but have gotten lost along the way in a fat woman's body being over 225lbs. It was an awesome feeling to get done and know you actually finished it! Big girls CAN still run!