Wii Fit Challange

Options
123457»

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I jusy got my Wii last week and bought the Wii Fit. However, I find it really slow and the intervals are short.... Being that you guys are very experienced with it. Will someone please explain how I can make the exercise last longer than the default time. I've looked in every menu.

Ohh, I would really like to join the challenge starting on the 22nd :flowerforyou:

Thanks for your attention :)

SPICY!!! Hey girl!!

It does move a little slow through the strength training, but you can open up more reps & with the cardio portions you can open up longer times. I'm not sure if it's by completing the exercise a certain number of times or by achieving a certain score, but I found that by just being regular & improving that my reps & time increased, as well as additonal exercises!

Enjoy!! I'll see you on the buddy thread tomorrow, I'm sure... I hope!! :wink: :laugh:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    I also have all of the exercises unlocked. I kind of liked posting up our scores to compare and improve on.
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Options
    Can I join !
    :heart: Wii Fit !!!

Does anyone know roughly how many calories each exercise in Wii Fit burns ? :wink:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Can I join !
    :heart: Wii Fit !!!

Does anyone know roughly how many calories each exercise in Wii Fit burns ? :wink:
    I think it really depends on each person. I know I use it for about 45 minutes and I burn about 600 calories according to my HRM. I usually do a lot of running and aerobics. I like to see just how many calories I can burn. It really is worth it to me though! Lots of fun and then I reward myself with a few balance games after I'm done!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I am a one directinal hula hooper I can't get the hips to move counterclockwise.:embarassed:
    How are you putting Wii exercises in your exercise journal?

haha...I'm a one side hola hooper too...LOL...I struggle to get it to go the other way...its fun though...I actually work up a good sweat doing super hoops.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I jusy got my Wii last week and bought the Wii Fit. However, I find it really slow and the intervals are short.... Being that you guys are very experienced with it. Will someone please explain how I can make the exercise last longer than the default time. I've looked in every menu.

Ohh, I would really like to join the challenge starting on the 22nd :flowerforyou:

Thanks for your attention :)

SPICY!!! Hey girl!!

It does move a little slow through the strength training, but you can open up more reps & with the cardio portions you can open up longer times. I'm not sure if it's by completing the exercise a certain number of times or by achieving a certain score, but I found that by just being regular & improving that my reps & time increased, as well as additonal exercises!

Enjoy!! I'll see you on the buddy thread tomorrow, I'm sure... I hope!! :wink: :laugh:

Hey Sani!!! Great to see a familar face :bigsmile: Thanks for that info Buddy! Now that I know how that works, I'm going to wrestle my son off of it :laugh: He's not left the house since we got it :laugh:

Hello Everyone! I'm really excited to get started on the 22nd :bigsmile:

thin4payton - That is a great amount of calories. I'm like you, I have a HRM, and I love to see those numbers go up, up, up :bigsmile:

megan - That ticker is soooo Cool :smile:

Linz - Welcome!
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Options
    The exercise on Wii Fit that gets me sweating the most is the boxing but it's so slow having to watch the Mii do all of the patterns first !
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to completing day 1 of this challenge after my girls go to bed tonight!

Can't wait to see how everyone does!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain how this challenge is going to work? What are our goals? Sorry I'm just new to this.....

Thanks! :flowerforyou: