What are you looking forward to wearing this SUMMER?

Options

Replies

• dollymixsix
    Options
    Long, floaty maxi dresses.
  • _greeneyedgirl_
    Options
    daisy dukes
  • cbush0315
    Options
    A two piece bathing suit (like the one in my picture) and tank tops! I don't mind wearing shorts in public now, but I'd like to be able to wear a little bit shorter shorts than what I'm wearing now.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Tank Tops- hopefully they will lay flat agains a flat stomach..(work in progress)
    Also to sport my new Tattoo on my lower back..... SO EXCITED
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    a swimsuit! I haven't worn one in 6 years, also shorts and a dress :)
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Confidently wearing a BIKINI!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    A thong and snorkel!!
  • dictations
    Options
    DIY short frayed/shredded shorts,
    crop tops,
    sexy pin-up clothing,
    BIKINIS!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Can't wait to show off my bikini! I'm gonna rock it this year!
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If they're still in I would love to be able to wear a maxi dress... oh, and shorts :)
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to NOT wearing a shirt at the pool/ beach.
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    a bikini! Yep. Even after five kids... I'm going to be ready! :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Skirts, I'm hoping that I'll lose enough weightto have my thighs stop rubbing
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a whole section of my closet devoted to clothing that I am looking forward to wearing this summer! Cute sundresses, sleeveless tops, capris, and a mini-dress that is going to drive my bf crazy! Of course new running shorts and tank tops too!
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Shorts and a TWO PIECE swimsuit! I have a new two piece speedo swimsuit in aqua blue that I'm actually starting to feel comfortable in. My partner will be so happy, he's been wanting me to wear a two piece since the 8 years he's known me and I was never confident enough.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to going to the lake and wearing a bikini and feeling great about it. Wearing shorts and not feeling so blah about myself would be great too! I still have a few months before that will happen so I am kicking it into high gear! : )
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    THIS outfit: http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=351~3640~&ProductDisplayID=12588&dept=Web+DepartmentsJumpsuits+web+banner&prod=ruffle+off+the+shoulder+romper+

I could wear it now... but I want to have a more slim TONED body in it! Plus I NEVER wear shorts, so it's be awesome to be able to wear it! Also SUNDRESSES! I bought a bunch of them when they were on sale a while back and I really want to wear them and LOOK AMAZING in them, come this summer!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    pink lycra lederhosen!
  • Walkin4Lyfe
    Walkin4Lyfe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    a tank top!
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question for me. I was over 300 pounds (size 26) last summer so I couldn't wear a lot of stuff. Honestly, there were only about 2 stores that I could shop in at all. This season is going to be completely different because I am in the 240s (size 20). That means that I can shop just about EVERYWHERE!! In the past, my answer would have been "anything that I can fit into", well this year my answer is "anything that I can possibly afford" which would be the first summer ever that I got to really experience the FUN of clothes shopping. Bring on the sales!!!