What are you looking forward to wearing this SUMMER?

Options

Replies

• MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    A tan and a white bandeau bikini.
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty dead set on going to a beach WITH OUT my shirt on. First time in like 2.7 million years or so.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to buying a new swimsuit. :D
  • achief192
    Options
    Nothing at all :wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm just looking forward to not having to bundle up in layers. Hate winter. HATE.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What a great question! I was just thinking this week that I will be SO different this time NEXT year. While I hope that is true, this summer, I just look forward to NOT being SO DAM HOT! I thought I would die last summer. Uggg. I hope by the summer I am down quite a bit more.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Oh I plan on ROCKIN' a bikini! May 2nd!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all :wink:

Nice....
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question for me. I was over 300 pounds (size 26) last summer so I couldn't wear a lot of stuff. Honestly, there were only about 2 stores that I could shop in at all. This season is going to be completely different because I am in the 240s (size 20). That means that I can shop just about EVERYWHERE!! In the past, my answer would have been "anything that I can fit into", well this year my answer is "anything that I can possibly afford" which would be the first summer ever that I got to really experience the FUN of clothes shopping. Bring on the sales!!!

Congratulations on your loss!!! I hope you have an amazing experience SHOPPING!!!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    various dresses from Joe Browns... love them and never really had the confidence before.. can't wait for summer!!
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question for me. I was over 300 pounds (size 26) last summer so I couldn't wear a lot of stuff. Honestly, there were only about 2 stores that I could shop in at all. This season is going to be completely different because I am in the 240s (size 20). That means that I can shop just about EVERYWHERE!! In the past, my answer would have been "anything that I can fit into", well this year my answer is "anything that I can possibly afford" which would be the first summer ever that I got to really experience the FUN of clothes shopping. Bring on the sales!!!

Congratulations on your loss!!! I hope you have an amazing experience SHOPPING!!!

That is very sweet, thank you. It is certainly something years in the making. Good luck on your own journey and the little surprises and victories you discover along the way - those moments and rewards are worth it all.
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am gonna wear some of those little one shoulder tops and some sundresses. Hubby might be having 25 year class reunion this summer, so I am thinking maybe a little strapless dress.....
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    A sundress and cowboy boots with a great tan!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Wearing pretty dresses again! I hoping this year I will be confident enough to bare my shoulders as I'm self conscious of my arms.
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    V315223_RCP95.jpg

This little dress... so I can show off my new bod. :-)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Love everyones answers on what they are looking forward to wearing. We all have something to look forward to...let's keep working at it. WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    a bikini. duh :)

also. to not wear so many billowy tops!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing the following items:

* A bikini (never have worn one before)
    * Shorts (haven't worn them in public since I was 19)
    * Fitted summer dresses (never felt confident enough to wear any in the summer).
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    nothing! or as close to it as i can get HAHHAA =)
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A bathing suit that an 80 yr old woman would not wear :P

^ Me Too~~~