Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful girl!!!
    What an inspiration you still continue to be for all of us. I hope that if I ever get pregnant one day, I can look half as cute as you :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You rock Tam
    I mean that!!
    GREAT JOB!

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Tam I'm so proud of you! :flowerforyou: You're so adorable. Keep up the great job maintaining! :smile:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look awesome lady!!!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Keep us posted, please!! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you!! I will keep you posted!! I will be in 3rd trimester all Summer. Should have some "interesting" pics!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    You really look beautiful. I always look forward to your updates. I loved being pregnant!!!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of exercising you are still doing? I have about 30 pounds to go before I get to my "goal" weight but I think that after I lose another 10-15 (pre-preg weight), we are going to start trying for #2. I definitely want to continue doing everything that I can as far as exercise goes. Again, you look fantastic!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You are so beautiful. You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of exercising you are still doing? I have about 30 pounds to go before I get to my "goal" weight but I think that after I lose another 10-15 (pre-preg weight), we are going to start trying for #2. I definitely want to continue doing everything that I can as far as exercise goes. Again, you look fantastic!

Thank you!!! :happy:

I go to the gym about 3 to 4 days a week and still do my hour on the elliptical (random setting, level 19)....I had worked up to that by the end. I am careful and don't move quite as fast as I used to....but it's good and get's my HR up....and keeps me strong. I don't do a lot of weights right now so I don't strain myself in any way..since I am coming up on being 6 months along.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options

Thank you!!! :happy:

I go to the gym about 3 to 4 days a week and still do my hour on the elliptical (random setting, level 19)....I had worked up to that by the end. I am careful and don't move quite as fast as I used to....but it's good and get's my HR up....and keeps me strong. I don't do a lot of weights right now so I don't strain myself in any way..since I am coming up on being 6 months along.

Awesome! I just have to remember that I CAN exercise through pregnancy. Thanks so much for your response.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Tam, Wow, you look absolutely stunning!!!

And you are a way better person than me! I lost 40lbs before I got pregnant....and here I am, my youngest is 1-1/2 yrs old and I'm 60 lbs overweight! A prime example of the "eating for two" syndrome.

You are truly amazing and such an inspiration to us all. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but you are a beautiful person inside, too (and probably one of the nicest people on the forums).
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    COngratulation's you look so amazing and happy!!!!:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    This is today. Ignore my baggy sweats! :blushing: :blushing: Will be 24 weeks on Friday..so about 6 months, I guess! :happy: My body is starting to look strange! The weird angles!! ;)
    PicturesinMay143-1.jpg
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Tam you look great!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks Chrissy!! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    you're pregnant? :noway: :huh: :tongue:
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tam! I look more pregnant than you do!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Japs and hopgadlng!! You two make me feel good!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!