Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great Tami! You totally rock a cute little pregnant belly!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratz honey. i wish u the best of luck with your new baby...:drinker: you look great!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My official 24 week "bump" pic. Taken today..at 24 weeks exactly! :wink:
    39610_8486.jpg
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

I can't believe you're at 6 months!!! Here is my picture at SIX AND A HALF months:
    BabyShower062808007.jpg

Please, please, please... feel fabulous about yourself!!!! I hope I can be more like you when we get pregnant with our next one. It's partly why my goal is by the time my hubby comes home from his deployment! :tongue: Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

NOW you look pregnant!
    Super cute! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks! I feel huge sometimes...but was told today at a playdate that I was tiny!! Sounds good to me!

It's weird how you picture yourself different than what you are!! :huh:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Thanks! I feel huge sometimes...but was told today at a playdate that I was tiny!! Sounds good to me!

It's weird how you picture yourself different than what you are!! :huh:

Yeah, I thought I wasn't that big until I got the picture back! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, though. You have every right to be proud of yourself and all your hard work. And you really need to accept that you actually ARE tiny when people you tell you so. You deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You are sooooo beeeeeeeaaaaaaa uuuuuuu ttttt iiiiiiiii ffffff uuuuuuullllllll tooooo meeeeeeee
    Can't you seeeeeeeeee smiley_ladysinger.gif

You look gorgeous dahling :smokin: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You are sooooo beeeeeeeaaaaaaa uuuuuuu ttttt iiiiiiiii ffffff uuuuuuullllllll tooooo meeeeeeee
    Can't you seeeeeeeeee smiley_ladysinger.gif

You look gorgeous dahling :smokin: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks woman!!:heart::smooched:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

You look wonderful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

You look good - And it shows you don't have to stop everything because you are pregnant- Especially since you are working out instead of acting like pregnancy is a sickness.
    Keep up the great work and you will be back to your pre-pregnancy body/goal body within your 8 weeks post partum- All the mom's will be jealous of you.:bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :wink:

Keep it up
  • TamTastic
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

You look good - And it shows you don't have to stop everything because you are pregnant- Especially since you are working out instead of acting like pregnancy is a sickness.
    Keep up the great work and you will be back to your pre-pregnancy body/goal body within your 8 weeks post partum- All the mom's will be jealous of you.:bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :wink:

Keep it up
    Thank you! I am going to try for sure!!!!! 3 months to go!! :laugh:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tam---you look FABULOUS!!!!! I am so glad you are keeping up with the exercise while you are pregnant---by your six week check up you will be back to your prepregnant weight.---I've seen that happen a lot with women who really take care of themselves while they are pregnant. Your baby is getting lots of good food!

I am actually enjoying YOUR pregnancy----great job!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam---you look FABULOUS!!!!! I am so glad you are keeping up with the exercise while you are pregnant---by your six week check up you will be back to your prepregnant weight.---I've seen that happen a lot with women who really take care of themselves while they are pregnant. Your baby is getting lots of good food!

I am actually enjoying YOUR pregnancy----great job!!!
    Thank you! You give me hope!! :laugh: :wink:

I am exercising and eating well and just staying active over all, so I feel pretty good that my recovery and post-baby weight-loss will be pretty good!! *fingers crossed!!*

Glad you are enjoying my pregnancy too!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of exercising you are still doing? I have about 30 pounds to go before I get to my "goal" weight but I think that after I lose another 10-15 (pre-preg weight), we are going to start trying for #2. I definitely want to continue doing everything that I can as far as exercise goes. Again, you look fantastic!

Thank you!!! :happy:

I go to the gym about 3 to 4 days a week and still do my hour on the elliptical (random setting, level 19)....I had worked up to that by the end. I am careful and don't move quite as fast as I used to....but it's good and get's my HR up....and keeps me strong. I don't do a lot of weights right now so I don't strain myself in any way..since I am coming up on being 6 months along.

Awesome! I just have to remember that I CAN exercise through pregnancy. Thanks so much for your response.

I'm a personal trainer with pre/post natal designation. Just wanted to chime in here :wink: If you have a normally progressing, healthy pregnancy and you were involved in an active lifestyle consistently for a solid 3 months or more before pregnancy you can continue your regular routine without interruption unless some kind of actual physical discomfort dictates otherwise. I've had clients (myself included!) who were dancers and danced right up until the end. Ligaments loosen and centre of gravity is changing but if you listen to your comfort zone you can confidently lift weights, do cardio and so on.
    Sometimes women just go for a couple of sessions with a pre/post-natal trainer to get some routines then go from there on their own. Great investment if you want to make the most of an active pregnancy or if you want to modify your routine in the second half once you get bigger and feel a little more awkward :flowerforyou:

Tami, you look AMAZING and are SUCH an inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hey, cool, I am so glad that you keep us updated. Also nice to get a pic of you outdoors ;).
    You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You are so beautiful. You look amazing! Can I ask what kind of exercising you are still doing? I have about 30 pounds to go before I get to my "goal" weight but I think that after I lose another 10-15 (pre-preg weight), we are going to start trying for #2. I definitely want to continue doing everything that I can as far as exercise goes. Again, you look fantastic!

Thank you!!! :happy:

I go to the gym about 3 to 4 days a week and still do my hour on the elliptical (random setting, level 19)....I had worked up to that by the end. I am careful and don't move quite as fast as I used to....but it's good and get's my HR up....and keeps me strong. I don't do a lot of weights right now so I don't strain myself in any way..since I am coming up on being 6 months along.

Awesome! I just have to remember that I CAN exercise through pregnancy. Thanks so much for your response.

I'm a personal trainer with pre/post natal designation. Just wanted to chime in here :wink: If you have a normally progressing, healthy pregnancy and you were involved in an active lifestyle consistently for a solid 3 months or more before pregnancy you can continue your regular routine without interruption unless some kind of actual physical discomfort dictates otherwise. I've had clients (myself included!) who were dancers and danced right up until the end. Ligaments loosen and centre of gravity is changing but if you listen to your comfort zone you can confidently lift weights, do cardio and so on.
    Sometimes women just go for a couple of sessions with a pre/post-natal trainer to get some routines then go from there on their own. Great investment if you want to make the most of an active pregnancy or if you want to modify your routine in the second half once you get bigger and feel a little more awkward :flowerforyou:

Tami, you look AMAZING and are SUCH an inspiration! :bigsmile:
    Thank you so much and thanks for the info. That is what I've heard...that if you are active before for a certain period of time that you can keep it up. I was at maintenance when I found out I was pregnant anyway so I just kept exercising and doing what I needed to "maintain". I do feel the ligament discomfort sometimes when doing the elliptical, so I just slow down a bit and am careful. I listen to my body and I seem to do OK.

Thanks again! And good to see you!! :flowerforyou:
  • alaskancoppertop
    Options
    39610_8486.jpg

That is what I looked like probably around 36-37 weeks with my daughter, I started at 115 pounds when I got pregnant the first time... being active duty Army does that to ya, and I want to get my weight down so I can be your size when I get pregnant with my next one (I carry my babies inside a lot, I don't show a whole lot)
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on staying on track. :flowerforyou:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I've been busy with my crazy life and hadn't checked posts for weeks, but I think of you everytime I eat hummus :laugh: :laugh:

You look amazing, and happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!