Kim Kardashian, how has she such a massive *kitten*????

Options
And a tiny body, she is like a duck. It seems a mad shape to me!

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I suspect *kitten* implants
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options

I agree.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I dunno but I like!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

I have a big *kitten* with curves similar to her. And no Inplants!!. Lol.
    Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:

Thank god for people like you :-)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I know lots of guys who like her *kitten*
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Genes
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    I know lots of guys who like her *kitten*
    *raises hand, jumps up and down, drools, etc.* It's all in the genes, no pun intended.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options

I agree.

I'm ashamed to admit that I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
    but on one episode she actually had an x-ray done of her @$$ to prove there aren't any implants
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options

I agree.

She actually got it x rayed on one episode to prove otherwise.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Some of us are just born with a big butt no matter how much we wish it would go away. She's famous for hers, I'm not.
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    People keep saying she has *kitten* implants.. she got it xrayed on tv and there are no implants. ALL of the girls in that family have big *kitten*... especially their mom! Kim's is just extra big and it looks even bigger because she is so tiny

I have a huge *kitten* as well, so does my mom, some people are just built that way.
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Some of us are just born with a big butt no matter how much we wish it would go away. She's famous for hers, I'm not.

I agree lol
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

It's not the curvy booty, it's the fact that she looks so tiny and still has such a perfect round butt...I lost weight and now have a pretty flat booty :( I'd like to have such a goodlookin butt!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

I agree.

I'm ashamed to admit that I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
    but on one episode she actually had an x-ray done of her @$$ to prove there aren't any implants

that sounds crazy like ryan dunn when he put the toy car some where he got it x-rayed. i still don't understand do you just walk in off the street and ask for an x-ray to be done. we have to see a doctor in order to get one here
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I wish my "lower front" was like that!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg

Ahhh I can see your point.....

But. Look at those two pictures... She is thinner all over in the first one and she has some tight *kitten* beans on. I don't know if she has had surgery or not but I can tell you from personal experience about weight gain and loss with her body type. First place to gain and lose is in the chest, hips and thighs and butt. I'm pretty sure she has breast implants so that wouldn't show.
    From personal experience..... to date I have lost almost 40lbs...less than an inch from my already small waist but three inches from my hips. And my butt..... Have not measured it. Lol. But it's still the same shape just a bit smaller. When I wear tight jeans it does look different as well.

If we want to debate something.... How about her annoying voice! Lol
  • ic20blue
    ic20blue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the same body type as Kim and snap a picture of me and you can get one (larger version lol) similar to those shown. It all depends on angle, lighting, and what you are wearing.

And Amen to her annoying voice, I don't know how you can be an adult and still sound like a 6 year old!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I want to take a bite.