Kim Kardashian, how has she such a massive *kitten*????

Options

Replies

• spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Fat transfer does not show-up as implants because it uses a persons fat from other parts of his or her body...

I am suspecting that is the reason a few years ago she was much smaller back there. Of course, it could have been a natural growth.

Anyway, I think she has a great body whatever the case.

BINGO!!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    GENETICS!!!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

I have a big *kitten* with curves similar to her. And no Inplants!!. Lol.
    Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:

It's not the curvy booty, it's the fact that she looks so tiny and still has such a perfect round butt...I lost weight and now have a pretty flat booty :( I'd like to have such a goodlookin butt!

Lots and lots of squats and weights. You can have a nice butt.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I suspect *kitten* implants

I agree.

I'm ashamed to admit that I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
    but on one episode she actually had an x-ray done of her @$$ to prove there aren't any implants

With a Brazilian Butt Lift, they do liposuction on various fatty parts of your body then inject your own fat into your butt. It wouldn't show up at all on an Xray.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I used to have a reoccurring sex dream about Kim & Kourtney... we made Khole watch... I know, I am a bad person.
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love my big *kitten*!! wouldnt have it any other way! and I dont think hers is implants... either way, who cares!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I know lots of guys who like her *kitten*

It's motorboatable.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I was just on vacation with about 1500 Brazilians... let me tell you about their genetic advantage :wink:
    As an aside, while us "north American" women fret over a little cellulite, these women may have the advantage of a BRAZILIAN BUTT, but it's covered with cellulite too - they celebrate their bodies and that is what makes them so darned sexy!
  • Roshams
    Options
    Good genes ;)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

kimkardashianbuttaugmen.jpg

kimkardashianplasticsur.jpg

i think that pic on the right but be spinning shorts (padded). And, agreeed.. implants or not... I would love to have her body.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Not sure who watches the show but she went to a doctor and he provided it was REAL. And if you look at her sisters, they have butts as well. I'm small up top but my AZZ is colossal! And the more weight I gain, my butt and hips continues to grow (in pretty much JUST that area.) I never had to do squats or lunges and my butt is PERFECTLY round. Those pics of her could be photoshopped. People should really stop believing everything the see and read on the internet.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't stand her and I'm tired of hearing about her, but I gotta say, implants or not, she has fantastic curves!! I love seeing women with curves. I think it's incredibly sexy.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    She has nothing on Buffie the Body
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Love the booty!

Mine is small and flat!! So i'm super jealous!!!
  • NeshBeMe
    Options
    Well... I tend to believe the opposite of what a Kardashian says. I believe Kim had implants... but she still looks fantastic! No harm in it at all, she's a gorgeous girl and I am all for big butts! Lookign at older pictures of her made me realise just how much surgery she has had. Oh well, I guess it is a Hollywood norm!

Thank you!!!!

Fat transfer into her *kitten*. She wasn't born with it... how else was she gonna attract the 'brothers'. :laugh:

Really?? I have seen BROTHERS with some of the most HIDEOUSLY UGLY and SKINNY white women on this planet. All BROTHERS don't want a woman w/ a big butt (such a stereo type). Matter of fact, I see some WHITE men on here saying they like her butt as well AND I've been hit on by WHITE men that like MINE. And to say "she wasn't born with it" how many people come out the womb w/ a big AZZ???? The time you spent writing this message being a HATER, maybe u should've been doing squats and lunges so maybe a BROTHER will look at u. #IJS
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    LOL, Idk something about those Armenians and Polish, big butts, but they look nice. when I am finish I hope I still have one left
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, her body is what I'm aspring to whether its real or not. It's very possible that it is...there are so many different shapes out there. I have that shape but I just need to shrink/tighten/lift. :)
  • NeshBeMe
    Options
    HEY... Be nice!

I have a big *kitten* with curves similar to her. And no Inplants!!. Lol.
    Some people are just made that way and honestly I was very insecure about it for years! Thank goodness for JLo and Kim K for making it socially acceptable to have a large backside or I would still be trying to work my *kitten* off literally. :laugh:

It's not the curvy booty, it's the fact that she looks so tiny and still has such a perfect round butt...I lost weight and now have a pretty flat booty :( I'd like to have such a goodlookin butt!

I lost 20 lbs and LOTS of inches and still have a big butt. It really is all about the genes and how you are built up. She's not the only one in her family w/ curves and a butt. She's just the one that is KNOWN for hers.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    I have no hiney and the less I weigh the smaller it gets. After I finish losing weight my goal is to get a perky, round butt. It will take a lot of work. Weight lifting, squats etc. Gaining weight to get a butt is a bad plan.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

case closed..