Insanity Support

Options
Anyone doing Insanity now or about to start? Anyone?

I'm 2 weeks in and this is my second round of Insanity since I've had it. I did it about 2 years ago after I had my son but I'm giving it a go again.

I'm motivated and supportive...:wink:

Replies

• Simmie69
    Options

I'm 2 weeks in and this is my second round of Insanity since I've had it. I did it about 2 years ago after I had my son but I'm giving it a go again.

GRRR I don't have that I have P90X GRRR LOL
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options

GRRR I don't have that I have P90X GRRR LOL

Tsk. Tsk. Shame on you...lol
  • tfrederick79
    Options
    Insanity Rocks!!! I've completed the entire 8 week program a few months ago, and I'm going to start it back up in a week or two. It is by far the best high intensity workout I've done.

Good luck!!!
  • Anderia
    Options
    Insanity Rocks!!! I've completed the entire 8 week program a few months ago, and I'm going to start it back up in a week or two. It is by far the best high intensity workout I've done.

Good luck!!!

I love it too! I feel like I'm dying when I doing it(lol) but afterwards I feel awesome! Insanity gets results!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Add me and feel free to ask me any questions you may have :) I am a graduate of Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X and P90X 2 and featured in the newest commercial :) I love it!
  • Anderia
    Options
    Added!
  • NessaLeos3
    NessaLeos3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am starting it up again. It's such a love hate relationship with Shaun T and his AMAZING ABS!! :love:
    I am going to be adding Insanity The Asylum too!! I have 30 days to hit it hard!!!! EXCITED!!! :smile:
  • Anderia
    Options
    I am starting it up again. It's such a love hate relationship with Shaun T and his AMAZING ABS!! :love:
    I am going to be adding Insanity The Asylum too!! I have 30 days to hit it hard!!!! EXCITED!!! :smile:

LMAO! I can totally agree with you on the love/hate relationship...When I was doing my workout yesterday, I was cursing at Shaun T about telling me to dig deeper:laugh: but after I was done..I was standing in the mirror saying I :heart: Shaun T...I do love Insanity because I know it produce results.
    I'm just starting to hear about this "Insanity The Asylum"..I need to google it.

Let's get motivated!!
  • daneya
    daneya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3. I love insanity and I am loving the results so far.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I know basically nothing about Insanity. I see on the website that it's a 60 day plan with 10 DVDs. Do you workout with one of those DVDs every day and just go through the full set 6 times? Just trying to understand how it works. I'm a runner and am training for a race in June, so don't know that I have the time to work this in every day... am considering starting this after I'm done with my race and my mileage has backed off, just to try something a bit different.

Any info for the clueless would be much appreciated! :laugh:
  • Anderia
    Options
    I know basically nothing about Insanity. I see on the website that it's a 60 day plan with 10 DVDs. Do you workout with one of those DVDs every day and just go through the full set 6 times? Just trying to understand how it works. I'm a runner and am training for a race in June, so don't know that I have the time to work this in every day... am considering starting this after I'm done with my race and my mileage has backed off, just to try something a bit different.

Any info for the clueless would be much appreciated! :laugh:

You will work out 6 days a week. You do one workout DVD a day. Sometimes you have to do two. For example today I had to do Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. The first 30 days is about 40 minutes of working out each day. You get 1 week of recovery then for the next 30 days you are working out for about a hour. You get a calendar with the plan telling you what DVD to use each day. It's intense but if you stick to it and DIG DEEPER as Shaun T. states then you will get results. I hope that helps.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You will work out 6 days a week. You do one workout DVD a day. Sometimes you have to do two. For example today I had to do Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. The first 30 days is about 40 minutes of working out each day. You get 1 week of recovery then for the next 30 days you are working out for about a hour. You get a calendar with the plan telling you what DVD to use each day. It's intense but if you stick to it and DIG DEEPER as Shaun T. states then you will get results. I hope that helps.

Thanks so much - that's super helpful! Sounds like waiting until after my race is the right thing to do; I just don't have time for that and the long runs and my job, etc. Best of luck to you all as you go through it... I may be joining you come June!
  • jkpugh7
    Options
    I need to get back into Insanity. Made a lot of excuses the first time around (too busy with school, work, etc.) I've been working out pretty regular this past week and I think I'm going to give it a go again. Even if it means getting up at 5 am to work out before class!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I start it tomorrow. :S
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity right now and I have about 2 weeks left in the program! I LOVE it! Feel free to add me!
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i have the Insanity but too afraid to start doing it.
    does it really give the results?
  • NessaLeos3
    NessaLeos3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok... so I did 1 of the workouts from The Asylum... um... OMGZY!! That was tough!! Steps are much faster and Shaun T is seriously INSANE!! I may just go back to doing the regular Insanity and concentrate on my form more than the ability to complete the workout. They are both good, but I am going to be biased with the first one.
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on the second Phase of insanity. I think they give me a really great workout that I couldn't get on my own. My only issue is trying to keep up with it 6 days a week. I was good during Phase 1.. but now I seem to miss a lot more days during Phase 2. I'm determined to finish even if I only do it 4/5 days a week though :) Feel free if anyone would like to add me.
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am just starting the "rest week" of my first round of insanity. I really like insanity and I feel like I am getting a good workout but so far I haven't really noticed any results besides increased stamina when working out. How long did it take everyone else to notice results as far as your body changing etc?
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up my first week of Insanity and my bf and I LOVE it! I was killing the gym 5 days a week, but that was nothing compared to the intensity Shaun T brings...not to mention he's some great eye candy :) It also makes me feel better when even the people on the DVD are struggling haha. I already feel like my energy is higher during the day and I'm getting stronger. I'm determined to stick with it so I can see some great results! Good luck with your journey!!!!