Insanity Support

Options

Replies

• kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Feel free to add me.
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just started today....Insane it is...but so worth it...good luck and feel fre to add me.... I dont know if I can do 6 days a week but will try...... You can do it!!!:heart:
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    i have the Insanity but too afraid to start doing it.
    does it really give the results?

Don't be afraid. If you want results, Insanity will do it. You just have to push yourself.
  • Anderia
    Options
    Glad to see more people are doing it! Yay!

Today is my off day and I am so happy...lol
    I start week 3 tomorrow!

I'm already seeing a change.

Good Luck everyone and DIG DEEPER!
  • Anderia
    Options
    Ok... so I did 1 of the workouts from The Asylum... um... OMGZY!! That was tough!! Steps are much faster and Shaun T is seriously INSANE!! I may just go back to doing the regular Insanity and concentrate on my form more than the ability to complete the workout. They are both good, but I am going to be biased with the first one.

LOL. I googled Asylum the other day and let me tell you I was scared just watching it but it made we want to get it more. I definitely will be buying Asylum in the up coming weeks but I don't think I will combine the two. I'll wait until I'm done with Insanity first.
  • daphnedmm
    daphnedmm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of Insanity. I started it a couple of months ago after losing 26 pounds with P90X but became intimidated when I couldn't keep up. After gaining back 1/2 the weight I lost, I'm now on Day 5 of Insanity and determined to complete it this time. I welcome any friends, conversation and support from others doing Insanity.
  • Roxie2Hart
    Options
    I just started week 2 today and I agree, it does make me feel better about my efforts when I see the ppl in the workout struggle...and Shaun T has amazing everything!!!! lol
  • Happy916
    Happy916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started it Friday and I haven't done it since. I have been so sore I can barely walk. I'm going to do it again today. Wish me luck!
  • Anderia
    Options
    I started it Friday and I haven't done it since. I have been so sore I can barely walk. I'm going to do it again today. Wish me luck!

Poor Thing. This happen to me on my first round of Insanity. I was super sore but I worked through it. It's a way to get rid of the soreness quick. GOOD LUCK for today and DIG DEEPER!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi insaniacs! I'm just wrapping up w8 and counting down till I'm done with it next week! I definately have the love/hate thing going on with ShaunT!!!
  • synergyabc
    synergyabc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity a week ago today! It is defiantly INSANE, but I am LOVING it. I have SOOOO much energy after every work out! I am already seeing results in every way, weight, energy and measurements! I found KTTape works well if you have any weakness in your joints. It helps support without robbing from muscle building. I was also getting drained in the afternoons because even when I burn over 600 calories in the morning I am sticking to 1200 - 1300 calorie diet. I found eating smaller portions with protein, whole grains and veggies then having a snack between meals help keep the energy going much better through out the day.
  • shredded_bieber
    Options
    Im in guys! Get around me!
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I just received the DVD's today and did the fit test. Boy oh boy I have a long way to go! I can already tell my calves are going to be pretty sore tomorrow. I have a friend doing it with me (different houses, but same schedule) Hopefully we can keep eachother accountable!
  • leahnicholeRN
    leahnicholeRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it today too! I thought I was going to die! lol
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did 3 weeks of insanity an my knee couldn't go any further... So I started P90X Lean / Insanity hybrid today... I love it and only wish my knee did too... Tomorrow is an Insanity day... Dig Deeper!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have done one whole round and i LOVE Insanity.
    I am currently on my third weeks this time around and also started using shakeology a couple days ago. It feels so good to be back in it again.
  • dunkrobertson
    dunkrobertson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Did 3 weeks of insanity an my knee couldn't go any further... So I started P90X Lean / Insanity hybrid today... I love it and only wish my knee did too... Tomorrow is an Insanity day... Dig Deeper!
    I just started the hybrid yesterday as well. I really like my p90 and insanity and am really excited to combine the two!
  • agadzik
    agadzik Posts: 1
    Options
    I just finished day 2. I don't know how I'm gonna make it though the whole program. I'm way more out of shape than I thought!
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I work in a psych hospital. This title had a WHOLE different meaning for me!:flowerforyou:
  • PEaster1
    PEaster1 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is day two for Insanity for me and I am going to need a HUGE amount of encouragement to stay with it. I completed P90X and loved it but I don't have the space now to do that again so Insanity it is. Pray for me!:smile: