Confessions......

Options
124»

Replies

• bdwier
    bdwier Posts: 13
    Options
    I cheat every weekend. My kids are gone so I don't need to cook for anyone (but myself) so I tend to eat out..last night's dinner was chinese, today's lunch was smashburger, and dinner was at the ground round.. YUM.. But weigh-ins on Monday mornings kind of suck..... OH WELL... they make me feel human!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches for lunch a few days ago. Yeah, SIX sandwiches, in one go. I relished every bite of those things. They gave me lots of energy for a long run and sprint work later, haha.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I ate my son's reward for potty training....he got 4, I ate the rest of the Reeses Pieces...

This really made me laugh out loud. Too funny!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Drinking pop the other day...........been swearing off pop totally for a while, had the issue licked the first time I tried doing it, and now.........I want another........God help us all!!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I love wheat beer :-) I would rather work out and have a beer than go without. My goal is to not drink during the week (M-Th), but I haven't hit that yet!

And really... getting to eat candy (or cookies or ice cream, etc) for breakfast is what's great about being an adult!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Lemonades yesterday, and another entire box today. I would eat another tomorrow, but my husband forced me to give my last box away.

I knew I couldn't be trusted. All the boxes I bought I either let the kids keep or they sent them to our boys & girls overseas.
    But really, those boxes are small. I mean a box of oreos would be way worse =0

An entire package is about 1200 cals. I wouldn't really care except I've been sick all week and done NO exercise. My daily calorie goal is 1700 before exercise. Let's just say cookies weren't the ONLY problem as my lowest intake for the week was 2000. My highest daily intake was 4555. Again, lying in bed LMFAO
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"

What type were they?????? I had 90 boxes in my house for two weeks and I'm still on one box. I've been extremely good:)

Let's see... Tagalongs and Samoas. Dee-lish! 90 boxes - yeah, you've been really good. Dang! Good luck with that!

If I had 90 boxes of girl scout cookies in my home, I would be sleeping deeply in a sugar induced coma.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I snacked so much yesterday that my diary couldn't keep up!!!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches for lunch a few days ago. Yeah, SIX sandwiches, in one go. I relished every bite of those things. They gave me lots of energy for a long run and sprint work later, haha.

^^ Impressive! I don't buy Skinny Cow ANYTHING. I will eat an entire container, thus defeating the whole purpose. I have polished off a box of those dreamy clusters in less than an hour.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    i just stood in my kitchen alone and ate spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, jelly, and earth balance (a vegan margarine that's very butter-like) out of their respective containers with a fork D:

i'm... not even going to track it. i'm going to weigh myself in the morning and just try to move on.

This is a CLASSIS pre-MFP Crystal move. I polished off a container of funfetti icing and put the empty container back in the pantry so my husband wouldn't tell.

The variety in your choices is AWESOME.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one GS yet and I've been looking!!
    www.girlscoutcookies.org will tell you exactly where and when you can find them.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one GS yet and I've been looking!!
    www.girlscoutcookies.org will tell you exactly where and when you can find them.
    I put my email in and waiting for someone to email me back. lol It takes me a long time to eat those anyway. They are so rich and if you put them in the freezer, one a day is enough.