Options

Replies

• thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    October 29th of last year
  • karylee44
    Options
    6 months maybe...me and mrs are working on our intimate life little by little...things get hectic w/ twin 2 year olds

i have twins as well.. they are ten.. at least you are making an effort.. my house is pretty much void all things intimate.. :(
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    18 years.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    6+ years

But I've gotten a lot done though! =P

5499814.png
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had a 4 month dry spell at the end of last year. We were in a rough patch.

We've made up for it - :blushing:
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    currently in my longest dry-spell :( 7 months :(
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wait...with or without a partner???? There's a big difference there!!!! A month with a partner ... I'ld have to count the minutes without a partner...:laugh:
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    about 15 months... then I moved out and a divorce soon followed!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Since I started engaging in that kind of activity lol (said with as serious of a face as possible)... 6 months.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    6 months maybe...me and mrs are working on our intimate life little by little...things get hectic w/ twin 2 year olds

i have twins as well.. they are ten.. at least you are making an effort.. my house is pretty much void all things intimate.. :(

My twins are nine (and, fortunately, slept solidly all night from the age of 3 on). And, for economic reasons, my DH and I live in different states. So there are some fairly long stretches. 2 months is not an abnormal gap with our current housing.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    4 months. Long distance relationship. He was in Boston and I was in St. Louis. Long distance relationships kind of suck. The first time having sex after a few months is always slightly painful for me....which is strange since losing my virginity didn't hurt at all...
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Since I was born. I'm only 18 :o
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The six weeks after my son was born..otherwise, a few days....maybe a week if I was away on a business trip.
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

HATS OFF TO YOU! That's awesome!

Way to go! :)
  • docHumphreys
    Options
    Before we got married, my wife went 15 YEARS! How she did it, I'll never know!!
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    A month. Nothing wrong with those who haven't done for a while. Ive been there. It's worth the wait. Besides, God sent us two hands....it's not like it's the end of the world. Get it?
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Out of a relationship, seven years.

In a relationship, eight months.
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    7 and a half years and counting........
  • yorkies2
    Options
    Maybe 3 months, I'm married...lol
  • paigemang♥