The longest you've gone without....

Options

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm at 10 years now, starting a year before my divorce was final. We were separated that whole year. One guy almost talked me into marriage but he turned out to be an irresponsible jerk, so I have been very glad that I didn't ever go there with him.
  • stebs1984
    Options
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

Rare breed does not mean bad! Good job!

As for me... I'm 27... so 27 years....
  • stainlessteel
    Options
  • stainlessteel
    Options
    2years just wanted to wait for the right person .. I know that was a dumb idea wasn't it lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Alone, or with others, because my answer really depends on this really important fact. :laugh:

Alone...a couple of days :tongue:

With another...TOO LONG :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    28 years lol .. my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now and we've been tempted but we are sticking to it will only happen once we are married.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Alone, or with others, because my answer really depends on this really important fact. :laugh:

good point... alone? pffft. hours. ok ok... maybe a day or two.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm at 10 years now, starting a year before my divorce was final. We were separated that whole year. One guy almost talked me into marriage but he turned out to be an irresponsible jerk, so I have been very glad that I didn't ever go there with him.

How is that?! It's already been 7 months since I've done anything, and I've yet to even initiate a divorce yet with my ex. I feel like I'm gonna wait to ever do anything in the bedroom till after I finish school...and I probably won't miss it at all to be honest.
  • Kattaway
    Options
    When I was married previously, the longest was 9 months while he was on deployment.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    OK... This thread is starting to depress me! Ladies, at least invest in a Hittachi Magic Wand. I'm just sayin.... You'll thank me later :wink:
  • Farfourah
    Options

LOL...;((
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    Options

See... You'll definitely appreciate it! ;)
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    WOW this thread is depressing me! I would say 12 months, no action during pregnancy and nothing right after. I can't even remember the last time. Yikes!
  • Farfourah
    Options
    OK... This thread is starting to depress me! Ladies, at least invest in a Hittachi Magic Wand. I'm just sayin.... You'll thank me later :wink:

A jessica rabbit, I have...never heard of that, though...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

the lady speaks the truth. Hitachi* actually.

look it up on amazon.
  • rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hmmm 3-6 months I think when I was not in a relationship. Now probably a week.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    Options

the lady speaks the truth. Hitachi* actually.

look it up on amazon.

Girl, there's so many t's because I couldn't get it out fast enough!!!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Not counting the first 18.3 years of my life, 2 years (and I was married). Sad story, really.
    Wow!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter. If you need it you need it. LOL
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    <<< Accepting donations LOL

Close_up_of_businessmans_hand_extended_palm_up_BLD017811.jpg