• NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My whole life so far lol :-)

There, I beat u all
  • elcyclista
    Options
    WOW this thread is depressing me!

Yeaaaa I guess I'm getting pretty depressed too, as I'm nearly 24. I shouldn't be reading this thread. XD not the kind of thread you wanna be reading when you're bored and lonely in middle of the night. Haha
  • emmiee921
    Options
    3 years its been
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1 year, between the prime ages of 19-20.

I made up for the lag though ;-)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    After i gave birth to my child almost 11 year ago i went completely off sex... then 4 years later outta the blue, i just had to have it :laugh: more than made up for it since... but guess its harder to go 4 years without when u actually want some... i coulda killed anyone who dare look at me then... sex then was of no loss to me lol
  • Reuxlette
    Options
    I only started getting my groove on in mid 2010. I was 23 and finally gave in and started dating my first boyfriend.

I've always had self esteem issues and he made me feel gorgeous and desirable.

Then in September of that year he passed away and I haven't been with anyone since.

Sooo going on almost 18 months and counting.

Sorry, sad I know but it feels nice to get it off my chest. It's a big reason why I'm here. I'm trying to rediscover that beautiful, sexy girl he helped unearth by getting in shape and building my self esteem back up. I want to love again, but not before learning to love myself first :)
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm probably one of the few who hates sex. :laugh:

Lost the V-card when I was 21.... Would really like that back. Last time was about 7-8 months ago.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I only started getting my groove on in mid 2010. I was 23 and finally gave in and started dating my first boyfriend.

I've always had self esteem issues and he made me feel gorgeous and desirable.

Then in September of that year he passed away and I haven't been with anyone since.

Sooo going on almost 18 months and counting.

Sorry, sad I know but it feels nice to get it off my chest. It's a big reason why I'm here. I'm trying to rediscover that beautiful, sexy girl he helped unearth by getting in shape and building my self esteem back up. I want to love again, but not before learning to love myself first :)

OMG, so sorry to hear about your bf. You're right tho, you need to learn to love yourself before you can truly love anyone else or let them love you...

As for me, probably about a year - I was married and it was the beginning of the end and such a ****ty time ;0(

With my current hubby for about the last 6 months of my first pregnancy then about 6 months after...I ended up with a trapped nerve whilst pregnant then severe nerve damage afterwards, still suffering 5 yr later. God I sound like such a loser, haha!!

Intrigued about this Hitatchi thing tho....and BOB. Personally I always found rabbits to be pretty friendly, haha!! :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    The last time I had a romp in the hay was about 5 months ago....my ex(and at the time he was still my ex) had a great night.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

AussieGem, I actually feel the same way as you. I'm 29 in March and still waiting til marriage....never had a boyfriend...but that's because all the guys who were interested just wanted to get me into bed. Losers!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    wow you people are depressing! lol even when I was heavy I think the longest I went was six months. but hell now that I have lost the weight we are doing it like rabbits again. like we were newlyweds. been married 20 years and if I dont get it every day now I get a little ancy. he's not complaining!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    OMG - thought I was the only one! Been about a year now and don't see a change in the forecast!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I think I can top y'all. 3 years and I'm married.
    I can't believe I just admitted that.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    9 months , 3 weeks, 4 days
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Well, the first 19 years for a start.

Then, I think 10 1/2 months when pregnant and for the first 6 weeks after birth.
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's been about 6 years for me.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    a long time . . . , Im a born again virgin litreally!! lol
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i'm glad that i'm not alone in my 'not doing it' for awhile! it's nice to know i'm not alone ;-) LOL!!!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    for me it's by choice. i've had plenty of offers since my divorce. i just have not been interested in going there with any of them.

when i was married i was always initiating. i was the one that WAS interested, all. the. time!
    wow you people are depressing! lol even when I was heavy I think the longest I went was six months. but hell now that I have lost the weight we are doing it like rabbits again. like we were newlyweds. been married 20 years and if I dont get it every day now I get a little ancy. he's not complaining!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    :noway: I cannot even begin to imagine going several months or years without it lol. I get so cranky, I can't even stand myself! Lol The longest was 4 days while the current boyfriend was on a trip and a month and a week with my ex. We weren't working out so I found a sack replacement immediately lol