HAPPY 365 TO ME!!!! WHAT A GREAT YEAR!!!!(PICS)

Options

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on an amazing job!!
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 365th day and all your achievements! With your fantastic, positive attitude I'm sure you'll make a great life coach.
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    WHat a detemination..you look amazing.congratzz
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing Job! Amazing Success!!!!!

Today is also my 365 days and I love seeing so many others that share the same birthday and have had such great results!!!!! I feel blessed to share this experience with so many amazing people!

Fantastic Job! Keep it up! Enjoy yourself and be proud of your accomplishments regardless of how big or small they are! You look amazing!
  • melisa35158
    melisa35158 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done!!! Congratulations on meeting your goal! I love that you have been so inspired by your own journey that you wish to share your experiences with others. Keep up the fantastic work =D
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! congratulations to you. absolutely beautiful
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work! It has paid off; you look great!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone..appreciate the support!
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats & happy 365th!!! You look amazing...thank you so much for motivating me!!!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are one incredible woman!! You ALWAYS has an encouraging word and when u have a plan you put it into action. You have done such an amazing job. To watch you transform as you have is so insirational! You're a beauty
    But a beast within! Great job girly! Continue to rock!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    YES!! I am so happy for you! You are a constant inspiration to me and I know that you have made this change for life. What a wonderful achievement! You rock lady! :flowerforyou:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year anniversary! Congrats on your success. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    oh wow

Happy 1 yr ♥
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS SC :smile: :smile: :smile: . Hard work really pays off .:flowerforyou:
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats Steph!! I"m so happy for you!!!
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing hun! Your hard work and dedications has paid of! Keep on keeping on! You inspire us to do better. I'm proud of you and proud to call you my pal!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Happy 1 yr to you!!!
  • Skeeweesummer98
    Skeeweesummer98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are a wonderful inspiration to those of us who have begun this jorney. Keep up the good work and continue your inspiration. You have helped alot of people individually and collectively. You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!