HAPPY 365 TO ME!!!! WHAT A GREAT YEAR!!!!(PICS)

Options

Replies

• ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Congratulations Stephanie on a job well done. You are truly an inspiration!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Stephie! You are true inspiration and motivation to all! So glad you are my friend!! Keep up the outstanding work!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary warrior princess. Congrats on a incredible success and a damn good amazing transformation. I am sooo proud of you beautiful inspirational warrior princess. Kudos on one year of determination, hard drive, dedication & inspiring other & divine success. Luv you Steph.
  • mzchoize
    mzchoize Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats Steph, you are proof that hard work, does pay off! Thanks for motivating us, Luv U!:flowerforyou:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning!!! Great job!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Happy 365th Steph!! Love the pics lady!! Congratulations!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Cizzling hot Steph! You are so determined, focused and always motivate me and everyone around you. Thank you for being a positive pal and congratulations on your fantastic accomplishments. You look great!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    Happy anniversary. Clearly your commitment has paid off. WoW look how much your butt has lifted. WTG
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • soozwood
    Options
    THat is fab!!! I am roughly on day 20 - I hope to get to 365 too!! Keep up the great work!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!! You deserve to be proud and to strut your stuff! Such an inspiration!!! WTG!!!!
  • pinkxjen
    Options
    Wow! Such a great success story. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    you know you the bomb.com!!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!!Looking great....and feeling good!!!best of luck to u!!!!GO GIRL!!!:happy:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED!!!! What a year it has been...So much as changed not only on the outside but on the inside. I am the best Stephanie I can be...I live a positive life and try to share with others my story and inspire..This lifestyle of healthier living with exercising and eating has had it's Ups/Downs but with the support of my pals and trying to stay focus on the ultimate goal which is being healthy I made it thru to my 1 Yr...YEAHHHHHHH...I am going to save the long story for my blog...but to share a few of my accomplishments....I made got into my 1st bikini since 11th grade...I did my first DVD by Jillian 6w/6p and has been a huge fan since, Been a faithful member of a gym for 9yrs and never lost the weight that I have here..Didn't think the day would come when I would lead many challenges( KB&T, No scales Challenges, 6w/6p, squat challenges, and daily mini challengs with my family here at MFP ...I have met close at least 8 of my pals and they are just what they seem here.. Thank everyone here at MFP...Its because of the motivational stories and love that I made it thru...My next yr I plan to become a Life Coach locally to help others... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH..I am just so excited... Started out at 202 on MFP... and didn't become consistent with logging until Feb 2011..54 pds down and feeling great... Here are pics from my journey

392-1-1.jpg

IMG_3330-1-1-1.jpg

You looking smoking hot! :DD And you look happier! Nice job, I gotta add you, because you are motivation!
  • stephzub
    stephzub Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is the way to do it! AWESOME!:smile:
  • camillian48
    camillian48 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job-- I just started and I need some inspiration-- I'm happy for u!!!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Wow so happy for you! enjoy your new life!! such an inspiration!:drinker: :laugh:
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!..Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!