Finish line! Progress with pics

Options
123457»

Replies

• dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, I would have never guessed you are 30, here is the secret to looking younger! Keep up the good work, such a inspiration! Can't wait to post my success story, 39 pounds to go!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting pictures... You look awesome. Happy and healthy. It is a good example for your little boy:)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    No, unfortunately! We had a lady come in and do a small animal and reptile show for the kids. they all got a chance to put the python over their shoulders, it was a blast!

Aww that's to bad, you don't know what you're missing out on! I love my baby.
  • Whatadiaryisfor
    Whatadiaryisfor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You def. look younger than 30!! I'm going to be honest and I hope you don't take this wrong, but my first thought when I saw your after pic was: "DAMN HE IS HOT!" lol
  • meramon
    meramon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment thus far! Forget the snake, Brooks Farms ROCKS! haha.
  • alexappleton
    alexappleton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe the outpouring of support from the MFP community! Thanks everyone, you are a great inspiration to keep going as hard as I can! I had a fantastic workout tonight, probably the best one I ever had and I owe it to you guys! THANK YOU ALL for your kind words!!!!

And Brooks Farms does ROCK! :wink:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    well done
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look amazing! Way to go!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    well done man! congrats
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You are a good looking guy....

Congratulations for conquering this! (is that a snake around your neck?)

~katie :flowerforyou:
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job! I bet your wife is falling in love all over again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!