Options

Replies

• edith318
    edith318 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting in the 230s... and I'm 5'11".
  • xnikkiheart
    Options
    I started at 250, down now to 241 after a month. Hoping to get to about 180 when this is all over.
  • ShilohMJ
    ShilohMJ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 227 January 27th and now am 211. MFP is the best....and cheaper than weight watchers! Good luck!
  • Trixerific
    Options
    I started on Ash Wednesday at 246. My goal is to loose at least 100 lbs. Anybody have any tips? For lent I gave up all the "bad" things, fried foods, chocolate, booze....
    It's been one week and I lost 7 pounds!! I am friendable and will give support if you need it.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabby - I started at 280 (gasp), I'm 5'6" and current weight is 246. I have another 80 -100 pounds to go. Would love pals with similiar goals/challenges to share the journey with. :smile:

Susan
  • ipc03
    ipc03 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well I just started today! Ifeel the need to changes some things in my life; one of which is my weight! I am starting @ 294lbs....scary I know but I am determined and on a mission to take is down wayyyyyy down!
  • Jessica1081
    Options
    I just started today at 260. I'm 5'10, my ultimate goal is to be around 175-180!
  • jclark21
    jclark21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started at 231 in January, now at 225. Not great but not horrible.
  • blacksti
    blacksti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started 265.... Now 200.... Going to 180
  • aleuta
    aleuta Posts: 12
    Options
    I started 3 weeks ago 274 pounds :)
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My high was 248....236 when i started mfp
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep - in that range when I started in October. Nearing "onederland" now. Friend me if you like :smile:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i stared at 291. :|
  • thehollyscene
    Options
    I've wanted to lose weight for a while and I think with the help of MFP, I can actually do it this time :) I've struggled with my weight for a while and I've decided it's time for me to change that.
    I think my starting weight is around 246, which isn't definite because I was last weighed 2-3 weeks ago at the doctor's office and I don't own a scale (but I really should invest in one aha). I'm 5'7" and I'd like to be 160-170.
    I'd love to have some people add me as friends and get some support, and of course, be supportive of all your goals. It would mean so much to me.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i started at 230lbs :)
    i'm at 200lbs now, but i still have about 60lbs to go.
  • hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been lurking here for a few months, in 5'6'' and 258 feel free to add me if you want :)
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm 5'8ish and my highest weight was 246...

I had been on and off mfp for a couple of years and nothing really stuck. This past september, it was like a light switch was turned on and I actually stuck to a healthier lifestyle. I found some activities I really liked, and found I really didn't need food as much as I thought!

It's been a LONG process, but since the beginning of October, I've lost 25 lbs....I'm hoping to hit another 25 by the summer, but I've learned that the more pressure I put on myself, the higher chance I give up!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Let's just say I am definitely in that range and am not proud of it either :-(...But now that I know I'm not alone we can support each other. My weight is always up and down especially when you're over 45 and I'm sick about it. I just take one day at a time and have found this site very helpful with counting calories and that's been very encouraging. Just stick with it as long as you can and keep up with your calorie count....That's most important because it tells everything you put into yourr body. I found that I'm not losing weight because my calorie count is off, and hopefully uising Fitness pal will help get me back on track....By the way, I'm only 5'6" so I feel U LOL
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! At my highest I was 335 at 5'4" I am now down to 237 but got to 218 at my lowest but gained some back during the holidays. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started @ 262, today I am 244...... what ever your exercise plan don"t stop rain or shine, no excuses, It is up to you and you alone.

2272382.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods