5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• snugems
    Options
    I would like to be between 135-140. I'm down 2 lbs so far. I have a way to go.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    started at 163...
    CW is 154.8.
    my goal is around 135-140. i have a medium frame and large gozangas!!!
  • kfd1098
    Options
    Funny that when I was reading all the other posts, I thought, man, I just want to get to 160 (I started at 313 and currently am at 239). Maybe when I get to 160, I'll want more but right now to attain 160 to me would be awesome! I'm 5'6".
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I started at 207 and I am currently 159. My goal is to get to 153 but I'd really like to be between 140-147. If I get to 153 and I look great after weight lifting, I am staying there. :)

Before and current

9905396_5319.jpg
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    For ALL of my life I couldn't gain weight for anything in the world--I tried and tried and even went to several doctors to help me gain weight with no luck at all and I was 111-114 pounds and miserable and hated being stick skinny (in those days, stick skinny wasn't looked upon as fabulous--stick skinny back then was a unhealthy and unattractive as fat is today).

Then after I started having children (later in life), I started gaining and gaining and gaining. I NEVER want to be stick skinny EVER again in life--So, I'm aiming at 130 pounds...I think I will look fabulous at that weight!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I started at 207 and I am currently 159. My goal is to get to 153 but I'd really like to be between 140-147. If I get to 153 and I look great after weight lifting, I am staying there. :)

Before and current

9905396_5319.jpg

You look amazing!!

My aim right now is 170 then take it from there. I want to be a curvy size 12. Currently a 16.
  • Kweenk
    Options
    Airforce says i should bw 160, but i have muscle from track, so i'dsay 180
  • Shepock
    Shepock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I started at 175. I am 169 right now.. I would like to get down to 145. That was my weight before I had my children...
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 with larger frame and I started at my highest of 206. I'm currently at 175 and my goal is 130-135. I wonder all the time what size clothes I will be able to shop for when I get there. My best guess is 6 because I have no curves or booty. I haven't been that size since before my first son 13 years ago at 19 years old. It will be AMAZING!
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6. I was 188 last March, hit 139 today. My original goal was 140, but as I got closer I thought I'd like to lose 10 more to get 130 pounds. However, right now I feel great and would rather focus on building strength and endurance, so if I lose a little more fat, gain a little more muscle and stay at 140 I'd be fine with that too. Right now, since I hit my original weight goal, instead of tracking weight, my goal is to be fit enough to complete Tough Mudder this fall.

Edit: I never ever remember bring in the 130s before. I'm pretty sure I weighed more than that when I graduated high school, and I know for sure, 2 years after high school I was 150+ up until this January. So it's been at LEAST 15 years, probably more like 18 or 20 since I've been this weight. It's a great feeling, I hope you all achieve your goals!
  • ShilohMaier
    Options
    My goal is 135. In my profile pic, that is my before & after from before I got fat from having a baby. I was actually at about 145 in my after pic, but I was also carrying around about 8 pounds worth of extra boobs that have since been surgically reduced. So I figure 135 will get me back to where I was in that pic:happy: .
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 135.5 and my original goal was 120 (what I weighed a little over a year ago). I started at 138. At 135.5 I'm starting to look more toned and in shape than where I was at 120 when I rarely exercised. I think I'm abandoning my goal weight all together and I'd just like to fit back into my "skinny pants" and go down in inches. That scale is really messing with my head!
  • Venegirl1
    Venegirl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'6- Originally I started at 235 lbs. that was 2 years ago. for the past year I've been trying to hit my goal of 150 lbs - I'm stuck between 178lb - 183lb, and I just dont move. I do not, however, excersice, which I know is huge... so I can't blame my body for wanting to stay at that weight!!
  • HighenSugar
    Options
    I started at 171, I have a large frame so I'm aiming for 140-145 with lots of toning. I've dieted before so many times in hopes to achieve 150, and haven't gotten there yet, so we'll see. I have to stay motivated...
  • akbatchelder
    Options
    I am 5'7 1/2 and weigh in at 176. My goal is to be around 145. I did Body for Life (Bill Phillips) about 10 years ago and lifted alot of weights. It was amazing the transformations. I got down to around 138 and my husband thought I was too thin (actually I think he didnt like it since I had lost alot of weight in my boobs! LOL!). Anyway, I am trying to get back on the weights and was just curious what you are doing?
  • akbatchelder
    Options
    Wow you look great! What kind of weight lifting program did you do?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5'' and right now I'm at 121. I'd say I have a large frame. It works for me, although I need to tone up.
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for about 170! I agree, I always feel the odd one out as people my height are aiming for goals much lower then mine. I know that I felt the best at about 170. I have wide hips and ribs and a stocky frame so below 160 makes me look sick. heh
  • msluluca
    msluluca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ideally, 130, but I'll be happy with 140.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i'm currently 233. my goal is 125 - 130. i have a pretty athletic frame. more important to me than number is size. i want to be back in a 6. so if i can get into a 6 at 140, then i am cool with that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!