DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
Just a little game..

I still cuddle a teddy at night :blushing:

My boyfriend did buy it me though, I'm not a baby... hehe

Replies

• kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I sometimes pretend I don't speak English so I don't have to deal with people.... There are a lot of moments where I say "Desculpe. Não falo Inglês...Você fala Português?" rsrsrs (In English: "Sorry. I don't speak English. Do you speak Portuguese?")
  • DiamondEyes_x
    Options
    Hahah sneaky! ;)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    I sometimes pretend I don't speak English so I don't have to deal with people.... There are a lot of moments where I say "Desculpe. Não falo Inglês...Você fala Português?" rsrsrs (In English: "Sorry. I don't speak English. Do you speak Portuguese?")

hago lo mismo en el español og af danske :laugh:

and I sometimes daydream about what my life would be like if I had superpowers.
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options

SO DO I!!! no joke lol

My secret: I think of my dog as an actual child. Don't get me wrong, I put my human family members ahead of him, but I still love him as if he were a human child. Did you know dogs don't usually mentally mature past a 4yr old human? That just makes me love him even more LOL shhhh don't tell anyone...
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Secret? Not sure if I have any..........

OOOOOOooooo yes I do!!

When I was younger, I was an active sleeper as much as I was a heavy one at that!! That coupled with a single bed is not a good combo! Mom told me that I used to roll right off the bed and it would not wake me up at all. Would wake up on the floor in the morning and wonder why I was on the floor.....ha ha!!

Also, still sleep with my bunny rabbit......its name is Fluffy......but due to my sleeping ON my fluffy while rabit so much when I was younger, its not so white........and not so fluffy either.....ha ha!!

Oh, and one more..........want to find that special someone. Don't NEED to be with anyone as I don't need anyone to complete me..........I just WANT someone like that in my life........*sigh*
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    It's not really a secret, but I have an irrational fear of being impaled. Like, I look at my surroundings all the time to make sure I can't fall on anything that will impale me. I don't drive behind any vehicles carrying logs, pipes, ladders...anything like that.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    if im sleeping alone, I usually sleep on the couch because its more comfortable... also i dont have to remake the bed. lol
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I have a mild form of OCD - the volume on TV, radio, etc must be on an even number!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I have a mild form of OCD - the volume on TV, radio, etc must be on an even number!

^THIS!!

Also, I make up characters in my head and think up little adventures for them through certain songs.. sorta like a mini-music video. I literally go into daydreaming mode with my music blasting in my ears and just drown out everything around me.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    Options
    Love all these :')

Another of mine is when I'm listening to music I imagine I'm on stage too singing it haha!
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options

Pairs of light switches must be even. Chairs must be on a line. Dollar bills must be in order - face up and numerically sequenced. The list goes on, my wife says I need a shrink, I just tell her to even up her side of the bed.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I spend most of my day thinking of ways to end the world
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    my wife says I need a shrink, I just tell her to even up her side of the bed.
    :laugh:
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options

OhCrap.png
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

I do that too!! haha
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the biggest perves I know, lol
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options

OhCrap.png

haha this made me laugh loads.

my secret, well not really a secret but more a guilty pleasure, i watch animal planet alllllll the time. and i make my puppy watch it too. he enjoys it really.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options

this had me laughing, i do that too.

i'm scared of the dark, im our old house i used to sleep with the hall lights on, even when my son wasn't there, in our flat now my bedroom curtains are so thin i don't have to; and when i walk down the outside steps of the flat in the dark, you can't see the last couple of steps and i always think i'l stand in sick? thats not so much of a secret as weird :blushing:
  • DiamondEyes_x
    Options
    I do the superpowers one too!

I am a tidy freak. EVERYTHING has to be tidy.. or in a straight line
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the biggest perves I know, lol

That's only because you don't know me