Tell a little secret game..

Options

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I know when people are going to die! (I turned to my mum the other day and said i had suddenly started thinking about such and such person - someone i have not seen for years) to find out they had died at that moment. I have done this LOTS in my lifetime. I generally don't tell people as it just makes me appear even more weird :)

Hey, when am I going to die? I am trying to budget my money. Wanna make sure the last check I ever write bounces. Help me out, please.

omg thats hilarious..
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh! :)
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I cuddle a stuffed Bulbasaur Pokémon when I'm sleeping that my boyfriend used to have as a child before he gave it to me. I also have an item of his clothing to cuddle at night too :)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    to deal with my parents divorce when i was 7 years old, i watched a lot of Seinfeld because I felt like they were my friends and listening to their problems helped me cope with my own. it sounds so sad! but Seinfeld is my favorite show, reminds me of the 90s
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I'm now an official "Dirty old man"!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I'm now an official "Dirty old man"!

hahah!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    another one:

The only reason I listen to country music at all, is because the girls I like tend to like it.... and I would like to atleast be familiar with their "favorite song".
    I totally change the station away from it before I come up on a stoplight or into my neighborhood.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Also, I do the same thing for any embarrassing songs that most guys like, but will never admit to.
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I whistle ALL THE TIME!! Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm doing it. If I hear a song I end up whistling it. In the car if it's a song that I don't know the words to, I just whistle them instead of sing them. It's pretty annoying for everyone around me. :happy:
  • mseraf713
    mseraf713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I'm cooking alone in the house I pretend I'm on a cooking show, including talking to a non-existant camera :)

on the plus side- there are no imaginary special guests!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I'm way more sexual than I let on... I scared a guy off once...
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I still hop in and out of the bed quickly, because I am scared that if I let my feet linger on the floor near the bed too long, something under there is going to grab my ankles...and Im 23
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    I still hop in and out of the bed quickly, because I am scared that if I let my feet linger on the floor near the bed too long, something under there is going to grab my ankles...and Im 23

if I knew that and knew you, I would TOTALLY be that jerk that hid under the bed and grabbed them.. LOL.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    HAHAHAHA so would I!!
  • I secretly dream about what i would do if i met taylor launther or as i call him taylor hottner hahahaha
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i sing mariah carah songs in karaoke, with matching high voice pitch
  • OMG I DO THAT TOO LOL BUT I AM 16 STILL IT PRETTY FUNNY I CANT EVEN HAVE MY BEAD BY MY CLOSET OR BY THE DOOR OR WINDOW HAHAHA
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    i sing mariah carah songs in karaoke, with matching high voice pitch
    another (this one not so) secret..
    I can also do extreme high pitched (girlish) voice.. along with my normal singing/talking voice (fairly low)
    I can NOT do in between the two.

so i can sing along with the "girl" parts of the song too... and its really funny if you already know my normal talking/singing voice....

obviously i dont do this in karaoke.... lol.
  • I still hop in and out of the bed quickly, because I am scared that if I let my feet linger on the floor near the bed too long, something under there is going to grab my ankles...and Im 23

if I knew that and knew you, I would TOTALLY be that jerk that hid under the bed and grabbed them.. LOL.

OMG I DO THAT TOO LOL BUT I AM 16 STILL IT PRETTY FUNNY I CANT EVEN HAVE MY BED BY MY CLOSET OR BY THE DOOR OR WINDOW HAHAHA
  • Beccaliebchen
    Beccaliebchen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sometimes pretend I don't speak English so I don't have to deal with people.... There are a lot of moments where I say "Desculpe. Não falo Inglês...Você fala Português?" rsrsrs (In English: "Sorry. I don't speak English. Do you speak Portuguese?")

Ich mache dies auch! Aber nicht mit Spanish - nur Deutch. :-D