Share your progress pics and timeframe...

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• pachamb
    pachamb Posts: 52
    Options
    11292069_5772.jpg
    It's been about 14 months :)

You look amazing! You started right where i did and my goal is about the same as yours. Thank for sharing you are an inspiration.
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    weightprogress-1-1.png
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all you guys for the posts and pictures. It is really inspiring seeing these. Every single one of you look soo amazing and you can really tell the difference. I am most amazed at the short time some of you have gone from looking like me, to being slim. I know if I keep on track, in a years time I will be finished my degree and thin and fit at the same time.

Thank you guys soo much. It is a real eye-opener as to what is possible and realistic.
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed at all the before and after pictures. Wow. Not only does everyone look fantastic body wise, but the weight loss makes everyone look 10 years younger! Keep up the good work. You all are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your results.
  • Milly406
    Milly406 Posts: 39
    Options
    bump
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Now that I"m home. My starting pic was around Christmas but I didn't start MFP until February 2, and the second pic is after one of my races in October.
    newsidebyside-1.jpg

YOU. ARE. AMAZING!! Jaw dropping.

Congrats on the fitter, healthier you :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!