Share your progress pics and timeframe...

Options

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    The last year I was overweight (around 190 lbs)
    scaled.php?server=809&filename=plop20120228215744.jpg&res=medium

then I decided to move
    (full here http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2314/plop20120228215611.jpg)
    plop20120228215611.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    l18681267.jpg

18 months before/after diff - i lost 40 pounds or so with cardio before this pic and got to 220 (shown) - switched to weights and got to 175.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    That is the same progress and aprox weight I am mangaging. (hoping for) GOOD JOB................... What inspiration. You look amazing and SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at around 165-170lbs and was TOO ashamed to take any before pictures. I wish I had, but I have them starting at around 145lbs. I'm 5'1, currently around 125lbs, maybe a little less, and I started losing weight in July 2011. I've lost a little over 40lbs at this point and my goal weight is around 100-110lbs! : ) I'm wearing a size 3 in pants, but they are starting to get way too loose. I mix it up with both cardio and strength training.

weightloss.png
    The last photo to the right is around 127-128lbs in case you can't see it.

You look fantastic now! If you lose 10 more pounds I'm afraid you will blow away in the wind!! :laugh: But seriously, you look amazing and cute!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Can't get to photobucket from work, but my starting pic taken in December is the closest I could find to the date I actually started MFP. From February 2, 2011 to October 23, 2011, I lost over 60 lbs.
  • emfilomena
    Options

You look fantastic now! If you lose 10 more pounds I'm afraid you will blow away in the wind!! :laugh: But seriously, you look amazing and cute!

Aw, that's what people keep saying! I'm blaming my weight on the muscle I've put on, but I want to slim my legs down a bit more. I think all the running I've been doing is taking care of that! I appreciate it though, thank you : )
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    WoW~ You look great!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    everyone looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Its great to see all these progress pics, makes me feel inspired! p.s you all look great!
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    inspiring :)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I posted these earlier this month, but I'll share again. I'm down ABOUT 130lbs, I keep losing and gaining the same five pounds over the last three months. I'd like to lose another 30ish or so and then reevaluate.

May_FebFront.jpg

May_FebSide.jpg

May_FebFace.png
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for later!
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Before-after-2.jpg

Wow! you took years off!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Recently posted mine but here it is again.

044-1-1.jpg
  • emfilomena
    Options
    I posted these earlier this month, but I'll share again. I'm down ABOUT 130lbs, I keep losing and gaining the same five pounds over the last three months. I'd like to lose another 30ish or so and then reevaluate.

May_FebFront.jpg

May_FebSide.jpg

May_FebFace.png

Great progress! You look absolutely amazing, you're very beautiful. : )
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

May_FebFace.png

Super fantastic Luv!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    17096377_1216.jpg
    315lb to 185lb (3rd picture)
    Bulked up to 230 (last picture)
    4 years
    2007-2011

Currently cutting to show off new muscle gains.

Haaayyyy boo.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    @Razique: wow incredible... your body fat must be so low now!!!

KnottyJen@ Fantastic work... you look great.

So happy someone started this thread... totally inspiring!

Everyone looks great! Thanks for the motivation today!
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    You look so good. What amazing dedication and progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!