No guys should EVER, EVER, EVER...

Options

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I ran a budlight triathalon some while ago and we all wore the spandex bike/swim shorts

I looked damn good too

We want pics, we want pics.....! :bigsmile:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I ran a budlight triathalon some while ago and we all wore the spandex bike/swim shorts

I looked damn good too

SpandexButt2-1.jpg

Please Dave, NO, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND DECENT...DON'T! :sad: :sad:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I looked damn good too

Do you live in Southern Florida? I think Jeannie might have got a pic of you the other day. *snicker*
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can't STAND it when the guys in my Spin class are in itty bitty bike shorts. I'm a girl and I still wear my capris or basketball shorts over my padded shorts. I'm not fat but cmon now! Makes it very hard to focus when all you see is balls.:noway:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I can't STAND it when the guys in my Spin class are in itty bitty bike shorts. I'm a girl and I still wear my capris or basketball shorts over my padded shorts. I'm not fat but cmon now! Makes it very hard to focus when all you see is balls.:noway:

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that is funny. :laugh:

Balls are funny. :laugh:

The whole thread is funny! :laugh:

Sorry I have the giggles today. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

I looked damn good too

SpandexButt2-1.jpg

Please Dave, NO, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD AND DECENT...DON'T! :sad: :sad:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :noway:
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I would also like to note that the more colors you add to the ensemble the worse it becomes!
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    LOL! Speedos and short shorts and al that are so discusting on guys. Why do they wear them? Do they expect women and girls to think it's cute to wear them? *Shivers* i think it is jsut plain discusting. >.< And colors! AHHHHH!

Tuba Girl Kate
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Totally agree...but can I puhleeze expand this to the nice ladies at Walmart at 11 pm on a Saturday who think pink spandex shorts and a tank top with bra straps showing is NOT, repeat NOT , a good look:sick:
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yeah, spandex looks awkward on guys... I can understand them wearing it underneath shorts. Tons of guys I know do it, especially people on my old high school's rugby team. But when I see a guy running wearing just the spandex, it's... awkward. Haha. It's like putting yourself on display. I'd feel too uncomfortable.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    For those who grew up in the 80's remember Leroy from Fame. Now that was NASTAY.
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: I just laughed out loud in a quiet computer lab over the purple spandex pic. lol :blushing:

I think it's just as bad with girls, though. I see so many girls wearing spandex leggings as pants with a t-shirt around campus and (even if they are in great shape) it's not a good look. I really don't want to walk behind you (or worse climb the stairs behind you!) and watch your butt jiggle.

It's really funny when you can tell they "thought" the leggings were opaque, but you can see through them.

I saw a girl wearing silver metallic leggings with a t-shirt today and I was like "what was she thinking?!?!"
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options

I looked damn good too

SpandexButt2-1.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :noway:

PRICELESS!!! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I saw a billboard today & took a pic of it. I need to get it uploaded to post here. It made me giggle... brb
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Not the best picture ever, but it made me think of this thread & I laughed. :laugh: and then took the pic. Take note:

DSCN1825.jpg
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I agree with the whole guys in spandex thing... it's just.... uncomfortable. I'd also like to add to the "what not to wear" thread though... women larger than a size 8 should not be wearing short shorts with things written across the butt.

Last year I was at my sons football game and there was a woman standing in front of me who was bigger than I was at the time... so.... size 26+ wearing a teeny, tiny pair of pink shorts (ya know - the one leg stuck up around her hoo-ha) that said, "WOW" across the butt. Mmmmmhmmmmm... ummmmm... wow....
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I find issue with ANYTHING written on butts of pants. It really ticks me off when I see little girls running around with random words plastered on their tushies. :grumble:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Not the best picture ever, but it made me think of this thread & I laughed. :laugh: and then took the pic. Take note:

DSCN1825.jpg

That is AWESOME! They need one of these in my city for sure. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Maximus and Dave PPOR!!!

Nasty on guys honestly
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I look great in spandex.

Prove it. :happy:

I just saw an 80ish yr old man get out of the jacuzzi in speedos. I am now blind.