A Tear Jerking NSV

Options

Replies

• tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That gave me the chills just reading that. That is an amazing NSV. Congrats on such a great weight loss!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    aww, congratulations. it's things like this make me not want to eat my own arm anymore.
    well done! i'm sure your son is proud of you.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awwwww this is so sweet, made me tearr up too :flowerforyou:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    That's great :) Keep up the great work and enjoy your time with your family!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    So happy for you and your family! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. That is my favourite part about the weight that I have lost, freeing myself to do what I want to do, and not feeling trapped in my body. Amazing accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.
  • fancycat37
    Options
    Congratulations on a fantastic weight loss. It must be an amazing feeling to be able to run around with your son now, as opposed to watching him run around. Well done on making that original life changing decision to lose the weight and get fit for you and your family
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Love your NSV. It really points out that we are in Health Recovery much more than weight loss leading to maintenance.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm getting teary-eyed just reading your post. That's the kind of NSV I'm looking forward to. God bless!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic NSV! congrats!!

its these things that really make you stop and think, isn't it??

x
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I love posts like this, I'm also touched. Great job, stay lean & happy with your family.
  • debb1980
    Options
    That really is what is about. So easy to focus on the looking good aspect and forget the rest. Great Job.
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Such a sweet nsv, Congrats!!!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Love it!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me why I am doing this and how far I have come. It's so true, I used to barely be able to go to the grocery without getting winded and now I can keep up with my three year old! I can't imagine a time when I was the way I used to be but I was and it was really sad. I am so glad I have the energy to run and play and keep up with him.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you and your family!

This is something money can't buy! Priceless.

Karen
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    THAT is a great moment! It kinda makes me think I'm still stuck in fat person's mentality sometimes as I should be doing more with my own kids and I let the fat keep me from doing A LOT. Thanks for sharing. Jamie
  • treatingmybodyright
    Options
    That's the best NSV you can wish for! You are setting such a great example for your family. Keep it up!
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fantastic realization and wonderful NSV! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great moment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!