Caution: MATURE

Options
2»

Replies

• lgord92
    Options
    He came home smelling different - be it soap, or perfume/deodorant.
    I found notes in his wallet/glove box.
    There was a registration form for a dating agency in the car. (pre internet days)
    There were longer than needed absences for 'rugby,' 'baseball,' 'training,' 'going to see mum and dad' and the like.

Eventually I gave him permission to have a girlfriend, so long as I knew about her. He found one, I met her..and I still talk to her 20 years later. The funny thing (now, though it wasn't then)...he went and found ANOTHER girl while he had a wife and sanctioned girlfriend! I called her at her work and informed her of this. I don't recall how I found out any more.

You allowed him to have another woman in his life?
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    He came home smelling different - be it soap, or perfume/deodorant.
    I found notes in his wallet/glove box.
    There was a registration form for a dating agency in the car. (pre internet days)
    There were longer than needed absences for 'rugby,' 'baseball,' 'training,' 'going to see mum and dad' and the like.

Eventually I gave him permission to have a girlfriend, so long as I knew about her. He found one, I met her..and I still talk to her 20 years later. The funny thing (now, though it wasn't then)...he went and found ANOTHER girl while he had a wife and sanctioned girlfriend! I called her at her work and informed her of this. I don't recall how I found out any more.

Oh. My. God.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Was feeding our five day old baby when his phone goes off next to me with a text saying last night was fun when will she let you out again" when I questioned him about it he admited it all and said its because I hadn't given him any since giving birth! 0_o needless to say that was the last I ever saw of him!

OMG I would chop his you-know-what off!!

And then I'd cut it into tiny little pieces!

I'd put it the food processor, on fine!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Can't say i've ever been cheated on. If I have it was back in middle school (I'm only 22). I usually do the cheating honestly. Apparently having male friends is cheating. Pff whatever. How did my bf find out? He went through my Skype while I was sleeping, checked my phone whenever I got a text then went through EVERY message saved.

Now I have a password for everything. Phone, laptop, and even my iPod Touch.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My first girlfriend and I went through a rocky patch, we went to a party and had a massive argument. I decided to go to the shop and get more beer for everyone to calm down a bit. Halfway on my way back I get a voicemail which is her having sex a random guy to get back at me (drunk but still..) Kicked her to the kerb immediately and even better got a lovely bonus as one of her friends saw what she did, got chatting to me and gave me one of the nights of my life, doubly as hot as the girl I was seeing so I look back on that now as a great experience haha!