Low-cal quick sweets

Options

Replies

• raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a square of dove chocolate at work. I suck on it so it lasts a while and it does me just fine (as long as I keep the bag in my desk where I can't see it and be tempted to eat the whole bag). As far as at home sweets, it's not so easy.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I do the Kashi oats and dark chocolate or Kashi dark chocolate cherry. 120 calories per bar. really takes the sweet tooth away and has fiber to nosh the hunger pangs.
  • momotivation
    momotivation Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Slim fast makes a 100 Cal peanut butter crunch time bar that tastes like a bite size butterfinger!!! your really crash that craving. its simply and quick, no prep time.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have Special K fruit crisps. 2 crisps are just 100 calories. Blueberry and strawberry are my favorite.

Do these have a crunch to them?
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    Polo mints, tic tacs or chewing gum are great for me to satisfy sugar cravings, and eating anything mint-y stops you feeling as hungry (honest).

Otherwise, dark chocoalte is my guilt, or dried fruit, breadsticks, oatcakes etc.
  • emfilomena
    Options
    Frozen grapes, pineapple, clementine.. Any fruit!

I like to slice up bananas, dip them in blueberry greek yogurt, and freeze them. It's very delicious, creamy, and sweet! : ) Also, Luna bars!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I've posted lots of quick easy sweet treats on my bog - check it out!
    marysforkandspoon.blogspot.com
  • oboeplayerpj
    oboeplayerpj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    that sounds good for me... i crave the crunch as much as the sweet...:happy:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I recently found these things called Nips. I chose the Chocolate Parfait version which is (in their description): "Rich and Creamy Hard candy w/ a soft, chewy center". So Carmel covered chocolate hehe. 1 piece is 30 calories and usually satisfies my sweet tooth.

Love some of the other ideas too!
  • lealea_803
    Options
    I usually go with strawberries dipped in fat free cool whip! Just bought WW strawberry smoothie popsicles(70 cal) and they are delish!!!
  • LORIMCX
    LORIMCX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    there are so many, I try and keep my sweets at or under 100 calories
    So here is what I have found

Fruit and yogurts are the obvious, and healthest :)

Fiber one 90 calories bars or brownies
    Nature Valley Granola thins with Chocolate
    Carmel mini rice cakes
    there are a wide range of 100 calorie packs of cookies.
    Sugar free hard candy or Licorice
    Balance proteins bars (these ususally have 200 calories)
    pudding and jello cups
    Funky Monkey fruit snacks
    Cracker jacks (small box)

Love my sweets!

I hope this helps
  • BrandiD56
    Options
    Bump
  • craizydaizy
    craizydaizy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I found the yummiest snack for myself after my babies are in bed and I cant stop thinking about chocolate.....weight watchers dark chocolate rapberry bars. 80 calories. They are sooo damn good!

I LOVE these too!!! It's what I grab when I'm having my chocolate cravings, also. :)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Popsicles are only around 45 calories
    Anything Skinny Cow that I have tried is awesome (120-130 calories/bar)
    Sliced apple with peanut butter
    Weight Watchers ice cream bars (100-120 calories/bar)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I found the yummiest snack for myself after my babies are in bed and I cant stop thinking about chocolate.....weight watchers dark chocolate rapberry bars. 80 calories. They are sooo damn good!

I LOVE these too!!! It's what I grab when I'm having my chocolate cravings, also. :)
    These are my absolute favorite!!!
  • cammy82
    Options
    I always have fiber one bars and brownies on hand they are really good and they satisfy my sweet tooth, they are only 90 calories!!!!!! and a good way to get some fiber into your diet
  • lindabrainard
    Options
    I like Jello sugar free pudding snacks 60-70 calories. (Fridge)
    Vita muffin tops (from freezer to toaster0 are great too 100 calories.
  • amv1023
    amv1023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A sugar-free pudding cup does the trick for me, and I have a severe sweet tooth lol. Sometimes I will put a dollop of cool whip on it as a dessert. I think the chocolate pudding is about 70 calories
  • Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If I need a sweet at work (generally when my co-workers surround my centrally-located cube with home-baked delicious awfulness), I usually go with a diet or sugar-free Swiss Miss hot cocoa.

At night, I love the Jell-O Sugar Free Double Chocolate pudding, or any Skinny Cow/Weight Watchers ice cream.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oranges, oatmeal granola bars, pineapples...usually works for me.
    granola bars are like crack for me. I can just eat and eat. I have to stay away from them. so good though!