Netflix streaming workouts

Options
I just found lots of workout videos on Netflix streaming! Great way to try before you buy.... or just keep them in your database. I just don't know how long they stay in the system?

Replies

• turboterie
    turboterie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How did you find them? I just tried searching and didn't come up with anything.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    try searching "10 minute solutions" the more you find and watch the more they suggest.
  • asunnysnowman
    asunnysnowman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I also searched workout and got a lot of options.
    Thanks for the post, I never would have thought to look
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good to know.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I've done quite a few of the workouts from Netflix streaming. If you go to the Watch Instantly link on the upper bar of the homepage, and to (I think) Sports & Fitness, then along the right-hand side menu of options that comes up there is Workouts at the bottom. There are some cardio, yoga and pilates options right now.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    I do the 10 minute solutions, they have been in for awhile, I don't think they will take them off the streaming, maybe add new ones

I get on the computer and add them to my instants, then turn on the TV and bring them up on the roku box, so I can watch it in my bedroom or in the living room.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    thanks! I looked for workout videos on there but couldn't find them! I'm gonna check it out right now...
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If anyone trys any of these workouts, I'd love to hear what you think of them.
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Love my instant streaming on netflix. They have a great 10 min yoga one I use. The stretching section is especially great after I've done strength training!
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    I like the crunch workouts they have on there. The ab workout and a total resculpt.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The 10 minute solutions one give a pretty workout and I liked some of the cheesy Crunch workouts like The Boot Camp ones were good. I like doing them when I have "off" days where I am sick of my regular workouts. :-) It's nice having them as an option!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I've had all the CRUNCH videos for like a year now! :)
    I love them and I'm happy they're there!!
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    If anyone trys any of these workouts, I'd love to hear what you think of them.
    The Crunch workouts and 10-minute solutions workouts are GREAT. My favorites are Crunch fat-burning pilates and pilates 10-minute solutions.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I did the kickbox one last night...excellent!
  • turboterie
    turboterie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    try searching "10 minute solutions" the more you find and watch the more they suggest.

Awesome! Thanks!! I tried searching fitness and workout but nothing came up. 10 minute solutions worked! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info - needed something new today, so just pulled up Netflix and did three of the 10 Minute Solutions. Great workouts!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • uhhitsmolly
    Options
    Can anyone suggest some good yoga work out videos?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Really SMALL selection of streaming videos (used to be a few more). The Crunches & 10 MS have been here forever

Crunch: 13 available ...... Super Slim Down is really good
    10 Minute Solution - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates - somewhat easy, good intro though
    The Situation

Videos for rent ...... VERY Extensive!